Felony Felony, and Infractions are going by by!😯😕

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah - I really wish the new 4s line came with a metal chassis....and a center diff....and more power....and...wait - does anyone know if Arrma has a 6s line?
Nope. Discontinued every where. No Arrma cars for sale ever again. Learned that in this thread.

Wow, crazy overreaction. Should you have been drinking at work? 🍻

Here is the pattern for Arrma:

1. Product goes out of stock
2. Later shows Discontinued near the time of #3 below
2B - Folks on AF and FB lose their sh!T and vow to never buy Arrma again.
3. New product version release promo video goes out
4. Few weeks later new V# model is for sale/pre-order
5. People complain they wished there were different colors of features, but then buy one after realizing they were wrong.

FIFY.

So I guess the rumor is true about the Infraction, and Felony! So I have read in several places that Arrma was discontinuing both those cars! That is not cool! Arrma comes out with a new Limitless, designed to do Mach 3! I can only assume they are going to turn those two cars into speed demon platforms like the Limitless V2! The Infraction and Felony where not designed for the speeds the Limitless models are designed for! Not all of in the hobbie are into the speed aspect of the hobby, and just want to bash!
On both Horizon, and Towethobbies both say ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE 🥲! I think the hole thing is a crock of sh...! Arrma is going to disappoint another of people if this is TRUE! If it is so, I will no longer buy Arrma's products! If they do come out with new models of either one! They will probably put a Dam Spool Gear setup in them! Well what a good way to ruin a night at work!
Bye, bye, grammar!

I’d be real surprised if they discontinued the infraction. Felony maybe.. but the infraction is probably just getting another refresh, V3 perhaps… 🤔
+!
The Felony is not really a performer IMHO. Fragile multipiece non-Aero body and weird Rear diff and Odd size rear tires to match (Too Tall)
Leave the Infr and Lim alone, keep them coming. These are popular IMHO. The Fel needs serious revamping. But I bet they will add that stupid Hand Brake to the Fel. Perhaps change the color scheme like they always do and UP the price of course. Probably the HB belongs in the Fel in the first place if anywhere. The Fel is not a speed runner. Many need convert Fel. to Infr Drivetrains to speed run them.
Fel is only good for Drifting ( Out the Box). That HB "fluff" garbage woud be more suitable for it.
My spin. :cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back