Infraction Felony hood accessories on Infraction V2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not have a specific one that I watched. I YouTube’s rusty rc cars and went from there… I was into scaler rc’s for awhile and always wanted to do a rusty woods truck. Never did one so this was my first attempt at it…. I tattoo for a living (21 years now) and I am pretty ok with my hands and “visions” so I just went for it.
And yes, the tail lights are surly the thorn in my side. I wanted LED strips but didn’t find what I wanted and went with rc lighthouse ones. Been using their lights for years. They hold up well and they stand by their work.
I’ll look through all my pics and see about doing a post about how I did the body.

Once again, thank you for the kind words

Have you considered the polo creations lights that replace the whole sticker with lights in a housing?

I watch Scale Builders Guild. He is big on Patina rust etc. and scale painting work on Crawlers. I know it can $Cost$.
It is painstaking work. Time consuming detail.
Nice rig.

Have you considered the polo creations lights that replace the whole sticker with lights in a housing?

I have not. I will have to look that up! Thank you!
I watch Scale Builders Guild. He is big on Patina rust etc. and scale painting work on Crawlers. I know it can $Cost$.
It is painstaking work. Time consuming detail.
Nice rig.

I talked with him and he advised me not to do a polycarbonate body cause it would chip off. Since I am not bashing like with my kraton, so I thought I would be safe. Also I painted rust colors on the body, then salted the body, painted. Added rust last. So if it chips I still have the faux rust I painted. I’ve banged it around and all the rust has stayed.
Best part is you can leave the body out in the elements and it will continue to rust and make drip marks also….
Frickin sick dude. Truck of the month for October.

Don’t know if you are speaking about my truck, but I honestly didn’t think enough people would like it to enter it. Hahaha I thought it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. But I will enter it next time for sure.

Last edited:
My good old V1 Infraction with those turbo and intercooler mod
DSC_1965.JPG

DSC_1921.JPG

DSC_1912.JPG

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back