Felony Felony is here and I'm grinning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Dabbler

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Well I have to say it, I might just have to cross over from Traxxas. For £450, this kills the XO-1.

20220901_190541.jpg

I did a Negan "What THE S**T!!!" number by powering up first time without checking the throttle trim so about 1 second after the beeps it took off full power into a chair and table, chair was upended and my toolbox went everywhere 🤦🏽‍♂️I hit full brake within a second but it didn't stop, rammed the chair into and under the XMaxx body - the big bully is here! "8s? Who cares? I'm takin' ya spot!".

20220901_180526.jpg

Shockingly powerful - all within 1.5 metres run up!

This is EXACTLY what I needed. It's grown on me so much I'm not even thinking about converting to a Limitless in handling and more planning on stocking up on tyre sets and painting up some bodies!

I've only done 50% throttle setting on the TX in front of the house on a narrow, double parked road - loved it!

Last edited:
Sweet deal for £450!

Have you ripped it around yet?
I did gentle, small ovals at 50% Tx setting, even that had me grinning. When I get to a car park, I'll be like The Joker 😉🤯

I need to download the manual and turn the punch down, and check what other settings I can play with - got experience with HW Max8 and 6 but never really changed much on them for off-road

Last edited:
I did gentle, small ovals at 50% Tx setting, even that had me grinning. When I get to a car park, I'll be like The Joker 😉🤯

I need to download the manual and turn the punch down, and check what other settings I can play with - got experience with HW Max8 and 6 but never really changed much on them for off-road

Just you wait when You flip it to 100% at a large open parking lot...

It's going to be more like this instead >

christine.gif

🤣, I bet!
Is it that fast stock? I didn't get any 'bits' with the car - wasn't boxed, so I'm not sure if a high speed pinion comes with retail, don't think it does.

I've got the Xmaxx donoring to sort out ASAP, then I think I'm going for a full strip down of the Felony.
Paint up a nice GT body for it.
Leave the Fel body for the shelf.:LOL:
I was thinking JUST this, for a used car - the orange body is in great condition.

🤣, I bet!
Is it that fast stock? I didn't get any 'bits' with the car - wasn't boxed, so I'm not sure if a high speed pinion comes with retail, don't think it does.

I've got the Xmaxx donoring to sort out ASAP, then I think I'm going for a full strip down of the Felony.

I was thinking JUST this, for a used car - the orange body is in great condition.
Yes.. get lots of extras with felony including the 27t pinion.. body posts, tools, big wheel wrench which i like but only use it for wheels lol, u get all the little scoops and turbos, intercooler, tubing for that "pipe" look with intercooler, i think I even got shims with mine, sticker sheet, different exhaust pieces and diffusers, prolly missing stuff!! 😎

20220807_200037.jpg

Sweet deal for £450!

Have you ripped it around yet?
Plus a still bagged new set of tyres all round, not to shabby 🙂
Yes.. get lots of extras with felony including the 27t pinion.. body posts, tools, big wheel wrench which i like but only use it for wheels lol, u get all the little scoops and turbos, intercooler, tubing for that "pipe" look with intercooler, i think I even got shims with mine, sticker sheet, different exhaust pieces and diffusers, prolly missing stuff!! 😎

View attachment 240658
Cheers for the info -shame, would have been great to get the whole package - I need to get a wheel wrench ASAP, only have the splined proprietary Traxxas ones. I'll need to order some shims right away and some diff rebuild kits (I do like the Traxxas silicone gaskets - reusable).

Wonder if the 27t is in now and why it's so zippy 🤔
Plus those rear lights look the business!

Last edited:
Plus a still bagged new set of tyres all round, not to shabby 🙂

Cheers for the info -shame, would have been great to get the whole package - I need to get a wheel wrench ASAP, only have the splined proprietary Traxxas ones. I'll need to order some shims right away and some diff rebuild kits (I do like the Traxxas silicone gaskets - reusable).

Wonder if the 27t is in now and why it's so zippy 🤔
Plus those rear lights look the business!
The 6S cars are fast. Even with a 15T pinion. If you've never driven one before they're pretty impressive right out of the box.

Had an XO-1 before but ran it stock gearing (50 mph) most of the time. Even though the X had the Castle ESC, the Felony seems way more punchier. I knew I'd like it but I am seriously impressed.

To think I was targeting either a Bandit VXL at £370 or the 'new' XO-1 2022 version at over £800+ - now seems nuts!

Cheers - I was looking at getting the Limitless diff from here, but think the dreaded taxes will hit me from the States to the UK. Used to have this problem with ordering hop-ups for my Losi 5T.

+1.
What I would do. Need to have spare hardware anyway. And you will get the "Wheel Wrench" with it.
The L wrenches are garbage. Don't use them. Proper Hex drivers are what you need. I am sure you have them anyway. Not new to RC and all.

Thanks SrC - I think smaller value items might get through all without a charge.

Just a quick one - are there slipper clutch's in 6s Off-road Arrma's or something proprietary like Traxxas's cush drive? Can see anything on the exploded pdf's.

Thanks SrC - I think smaller value items might get through all without a charge.

Just a quick one - are there slipper clutch's in 6s Off-road Arrma's or something proprietary like Traxxas's cush drive? Can see anything on the exploded pdf's.
There are no slippers in Arrma 6s vehicles: they all have center diffs rather than slippers. And there is nothing like the Traxxas cush drive in the Arrma 6s vehicles.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back