Felony Felony no throttle.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Learo2000GT

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So I picked up a used felony snd did a bunch of work and mods on it. Took it out for the first time running Gen Ace batteries and it ran fine but then stopped. Thought it was low voltage cut off. Through brand new set of smc batteries in it ans have stearing but no throttle. Seams like it blinks green six times. I am going to go through process of rebidding and such but was wondering if anyone else had any thoughts. It didn’t get over 90 degrees both mother and esc. I have 3 of those big fans you plug into the battery balancing wires with 2 on motor and one on esc so I don’t think it was a heat issue. Any thoughts greatly appreciated. If my esc is poop will arrma replace it if It was baught second hand. If not I have a bunch of CC motors and esc but I like the data logging you can do with an upgrade spektrum transmitter which I have.
Thanks in advance Doug.

You might have nudged the throttle trim on the TX. Make sure it's centre before powering on the ESC. If you're still not getting throttle, do the rebind/calibration process in the manual

You might have nudged the throttle trim on the TX. Make sure it's centre before powering on the ESC. If you're still not getting throttle, do the rebind/calibration process in the manual
Yeah going to give it a go now. So many setting with the esc smart programmer, spektrum 5 controller and binding and avc. I would rather go without avc so think I am going to just shut it off. I did get some good runs in and with proper throttle control it hauled ass and stuck to the ground and went straight. Learning throttle control and raw driving I think is the way to go with this rig vs avc.

Still no luck. I used the rebound botton on the rx and on tx I went to bind and steaming works but no throttle still. You know when u program it with the controller that comes with it you have to push throttle in 3 different positions but the manual for the spectrum 5 doesn’t say anything about that. Do the esc’s have a bad reputation? It wasn’t hot at all only did a few runs and it was cold out. Ahinkong of just upgrading to 8x

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back