Typhon Felony rear tires on typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d make sure you check the rear clamber and make it as close to flat as you can under operating weight. These tires can burn up quickly on the inside of not set properly. Two packs on a recent open lot session nearly ate up a fresh pair I just bought.
Should dog bone be level straight across?

The rear diff on the felony is different 13/46 and the front 15/46 that’s why the rear tires are taller to compensate for the dimensions of the tire so in theory the front and rear spins at the same rate if you run just the rear felony tires you would have to get the rear diff that’s why I just put them on all 4 corners

View attachment 127611

View attachment 127612

View attachment 127613

View attachment 127614

View attachment 127615

View attachment 127616
Front is a 15/42 rear 14/45
What is the ride height you have? Is the axles level or turned down towards the diff. Front is lower then rear. Post pic when you can thx.

16152345952822815616817582205447.jpg

16152346486705843514542157062939.jpg

You need way more droop than that, Fr and Rr.. The Typhon shocks are too forgiving and doesn't drift well partly for this reason. Shocks are creating too much traction. Especially at the rear.

Adjusting the camber is not enough. The shocks are just not stiff enough. 2 lipo packs and the wheels look far worse than two Infraction drift runs, even when drifting a lot more. That Chevvy looks cool though. The Infraction gets boring pretty quickly. Then you let it rest and it's fun again (for a short time). Just uses expensive tires up to fast. Was hoping the Typhon with hoons would be less stress on the tires due to the lower weight. That did not work as I hoped.

I found that the wider Felony Hoons (white and especially silvers) need a good burnout pre run for decent traction compared to the standard size belted hoons. 150-170F seems to be the sweet spot for stickiness.

I found that the wider Felony Hoons (white and especially silvers) need a good burnout pre run for decent traction compared to the standard size belted hoons. 150-170F seems to be the sweet spot for stickiness.
I just carry some Pimp Juice with me 😜🤘🏻 J/K

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back