Felony rear toe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catrinis4chaos

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey guys new to the felony and trying to straighten the tires (really the rear)They are wearing down unevenly. Will doing this help with speed and keeping striaght on speed runs? I see how to change the camber but not the toe
Thanks in advance

The rear Toe-In is built in by design. Slop and wear may exaggerate some of it. But No, your tire wear at the rear is not due to rear toe -in. 99% of RC cars have rear toe In. And so do most scale cars. Your camber setting will determine how well your rear tires wear. Rear toe in helps directional stability, both on and off Thr. And also helps Turn IN. Normal.

Hey guys new to the felony and trying to straighten the tires (really the rear)They are wearing down unevenly. Will doing this help with speed and keeping striaght on speed runs? I see how to change the camber but not the toe
Thanks in advance

To what @SrC said there is a lot of slop in the rear. As stated above is true. If you do not have a tool to measure the tire angle, try to eyeball it on a flat even surface...I like to use new tires for this (as we do know new tires are not perfect but better than used). I had to shim the rear bearings to remove a lot of the slop, I also had to add washers to take some slop out of the hubs. I did as stated had to adjust the turnbuckles to get a flat roll on the rear as I rolled it across the dining table... From the factory, there is a lot of slop, movement in the rear tire area will add to this as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back