Felony tires I was told wont ship til late Oct or Nov.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boggs3010

Very Active Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Vendetta
A bit disappointed in Arrma. I have to shelf my car for a few months over tires. Ordered Aug 22, early on when ordered their site read September. I am not going to swap parts or diffs etc....to run a smaller tire. Now I do see on Ebay 105 mm foam tire, not 53mm wide. I am going to try these. Wont be running high speeds. Most likely below 70mph at most.

" We are expecting our next shipment of this merchandise in Late October/Early November. "
I emailed because I was still expecting Sept. I thought the next shipment was Oct for current orders. This is not the case.

I am hoping GRP will put out a set soon. They will make a killing.

It is a peeve of mine in getting and delivering on time.

Ya it sucks.. but this surely isn't the first time it has happened.. seems quite common with the new releases.. can always go buy another rig and part it out.. probably enough room to get the tires for free and still break back all your loot.. parts are scarce, so people are bidding the heck out of them..

Pardon my ignorance but the rears are just wider than the front right? Could you not put the same ones as the front in the rear? I have a v1 infraction so I'm not in the know about the felony.

Pardon my ignorance but the rears are just wider than the front right? Could you not put the same ones as the front in the rear? I have a v1 infraction so I'm not in the know about the felony.

No..the tires are different diameters, therefore have different gearing in each diff..as well as redesigned input and crown gears.. the new infraction v2 also now shares the newer gear sets..?

Mine isn't on the shelf yet. Still have a little tread left. Haven't drove it hard yet. To save the tires. Both Infractions are taking the full bash. Just I ordered what I thought was very early. Has anyone received tires ....rear for the Felony from HH?

These on road cars look like such a blast to drive, but tires have been what’s kept me from getting one. Even if you could get them I don’t want to budget a set for every couple of packs, in a year you could buy another entire rig with what you’ve spent on tires.

A bit disappointed in Arrma. I have to shelf my car for a few months over tires. Ordered Aug 22, early on when ordered their site read September. I am not going to swap parts or diffs etc....to run a smaller tire. Now I do see on Ebay 105 mm foam tire, not 53mm wide. I am going to try these. Wont be running high speeds. Most likely below 70mph at most.

" We are expecting our next shipment of this merchandise in Late October/Early November. "
I emailed because I was still expecting Sept. I thought the next shipment was Oct for current orders. This is not the case.

I know how you feel. I've only driven my Felony once since I received it ~2 weeks ago. It doesn't make any sense, why release a car that you can't supply tires for???? Arrma knows the Hoons would only last 3-4 packs max.
Mine isn't on the shelf yet. Still have a little tread left. Haven't drove it hard yet. To save the tires. Both Infractions are taking the full bash. Just I ordered what I thought was very early. Has anyone received tires ....rear for the Felony from HH?
Running my second set on the new Infraction V2! Three more sets sitting on the bench.

My v2 is on its second set too. Trying GRP st slicks for the first time. (Really like the treaded s7) I have 3 sets waiting and 7 ordered total.

My v2 is on its second set too. Trying GRP st slicks for the first time. (Really like the treaded s7) I have 3 sets waiting and 7 ordered total.
I’ll definitely continue running GRP’s on the Infraction ??
F390582C-0E91-4A17-98E6-C49540191540.jpeg

Shopping at HH per their site....heck a pic "proof" back to SEPT!! Fingers crossed.
Screenshot_20200921-092902_DuckDuckGo.jpg

"Now I do see on Ebay 105 mm foam tire"
Please post the link.

I've purchased everything required to swap out the diff and extend. Considering doing this soon if I don't get a set of rears by early October.

And, comments about "burning out tires too soon" in this thread is odd since this is a street basher. I'm driving the vehicle without doing burnouts, donuts, power drifts (and having fun) and the tires are holding up fairly well. I've got at least 6 sessions on them and there is still tread but will need a new set within 2-3 more sessions. Ordered both sets immediately and as everyone knows only received the fronts for now.

About 8 sessions on mine. I have not "got on it" like my infractions.

About 8 sessions on mine. I have not "got on it" like my infractions.
Good to know, only bashed my Felony once. Wasn’t going crazy either, straight and fast. I do have one complete set of Felony tires on hand though. I’ve been running my Infraction as well. Just received my diff shims today. I’ll be checking the diffs and changing the fluid before getting back out!?
B55CFB63-31C2-45D1-82F2-267A89A531A1.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back