Felony with C8 body Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha
That’s a great video 👍🏼

Thanks Bud! Luckily, I have a wonderful and supportive wife who gets my sense of humor and thinks RC's are cool haha.

Just a follow up to this with some pictures. I knew when choosing the C8 that due to the width compared to the Felony body, the sides would be unsupported when the body is mounted. In most cases, I'm sure that's fine but in my case, very young children collect our cars at the end of the race track if we've gone into the grass or wrecked. They don't quite have the size or arm strength to lift these cars from the front and back but they can get their hand around the sides to lift the car. If you are familiar with the Felony body you are aware that the body "keys" into the chassis on the sides by some pins on the chassis and holes in the lower side skirts of the body. Without that support, I could see my new C8 body easily damaged by lifting it from the sides so I planned ahead and purchased this kit 133867044730 Excellent quality, ships from Spain so be patient. Also sells just the wing in carbon fiber which I think is the perfect wing for the C8 body. More pics coming.
001.JPG

The problem, for me anyway.
1.JPG

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back