Typhon few questions about typhoon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atrixx

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
can i bash with 16t pinion or it can heat and damage the motor, and 16t is only for speed runs?
which gear combo you using when bashing guys? i try the stock 14t with 6s and it goes wheelie, its nice but i cant control the car
i want to run with 6s and get her straight as arrow but still fast as hell.

i want also advice for oils setup for bashing.
for front and read shocks
and front mids and rear diffs.

can i bash with 16t pinion or it can heat and damage the motor, and 16t is only for speed runs?
which gear combo you using when bashing guys? i try the stock 14t with 6s and it goes wheelie, its nice but i cant control the car
i want to run with 6s and get her straight as arrow but still fast as hell.

i want also advice for oils setup for bashing.
for front and read shocks
and front mids and rear diffs.
I bash with 18 pinion in my Typhon on 6s without problems, esc punch set at 9. I'm using 50/100/50k diff fluids and works well for me, forgot shock weight. Very fast basher, as always check temps when gearing up.

With 6s thats one of the thing..pure power..it is hard to get the nose down, i tan mine 3k rear 10k mid and 7k front..a lot better actually.
Thomas are you talking about road or dirt and with what tires? My Typhon kept bleeding power to front wheels and increased ballooning until I put in heavy center fluid. I guess it's partially how you like to drive as I enjoy drifting and pushing with rears more, I did 50 rear cuz that's all I had, going lighter soon.

thomas, thanks for your answer if you can also tell how much oil you run on front and rear shocks, and other thing can you say which tires will handle 6s power without tear to pieces?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back