Kraton Few upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Voltage Hobbies should incorporate a tower to tower brace into those beautiful shock towers that they make. Something that uses a carbon fiber rod. Something that will give with too much force but hold up under normal conditions. Maybe even 2 rods that span the towers.

First outing on them today and my review is TERRIBLE first small jumps and they pulled out of the threads, got it fixed up and same again on second jump. Originals going back in tonight
Yup there junk

Curious if the diff cups are any good. the part you put the sun and planetary gears in.

Last edited:
Hot racing may make decent parts but their customer support is non existent. Had to put them on blast on their Facebook to get them to respond to messages. So far that's been my only experience with that company. Which is why I'm now considering GPM and asking if Greg at GKA will be making some diff cups.
Looked at their Facebook page and by the looks of it I'm not the only one who's had to resort to putting them on blast to get a response.

Hot racing may make decent parts but their customer support is non existent. Had to put them on blast on their Facebook to get them to respond to messages. So far that's been my only experience with that company. Which is why I'm now considering GPM and asking if Greg at GKA will be making some diff cups.
Looked at their Facebook page and by the looks of it I'm not the only one who's had to resort to putting them on blast to get a response.

oh wow, never had a problem with them or their parts. what did go wrong anyways for you to have to warranty it?
usually I go to amazon,local shop and some sites to get the HR products.
but if any malfunction or defect if I have, I will just bring my receipt and return the item pretty much.

Nothing wrong with a part. Was messaging them about their products. Regarding buying four diff housings and 6 diff cups. You'd think they wouldn't ignore a person trying to give them a decent chunk of money haha.

Nothing wrong with a part. Was messaging them about their products. Regarding buying four diff housings and 6 diff cups. You'd think they wouldn't ignore a person trying to give them a decent chunk of money haha.

got it!
and those diff cups are about $50 a pop each I believe
I know one day I went to store and was like

I want that.....that.....that.....oooooohhh that one too......yup that also.....what else you got?.....oh those?..sure why not...

then it was time to pay..

wtf!!! ..lol

Attachments

• 6C02A367-EC5F-413F-BF15-0D1345A83BC0.jpeg
    6C02A367-EC5F-413F-BF15-0D1345A83BC0.jpeg
    201.3 KB · Views: 74
got it!

I want that.....that.....that.....oooooohhh that one too......yup that also.....what else you got?.....oh those?..sure why not...

wtf!!! ..lol
Haha no doubt

got it!

wtf!!! ..lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back