Outcast Field Time with the Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megasty

RC Mod-Father
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave
  6. Mojave EXB
  7. Nero
  8. Notorious
  9. Outcast 8s
  10. Outcast 6s
  11. Senton 6s
  12. Talion
It's pretty obvious that I love the Outcast, I do have 4 of them :love: So when some pathetic soul on YT aka troll country spouts nonsense about a certain new Traxxas MT being better than the 6s Outcast, it fires me up way more than it should . . . especially since he neither owns or driven or even touched either truck. So I fed the troll & ended up making this video:

It's pretty obvious that I love the Outcast, I do have 4 of them :love: So when some pathetic soul on YT aka troll country spouts nonsense about a certain new Traxxas MT being better than the 6s Outcast, it fires me up way more than it should . . . especially since he neither owns or driven or even touched either truck. So I fed the troll & ended up making this video:

You have 4 Outcasts? I thought I was bad with 2! The only reason I have two is because I found an amazing deal on the second one.

You have 4 Outcasts? I thought I was bad with 2! The only reason I have two is because I found an amazing deal on the second one.
I bought 2 V1's within a month of release, then a V2 same day as release, then another V2 when Amain had that sell off. Oh well, the only 2 cars I have all 4 versions of are the Kraton & Typhon.

I bought 2 V1's within a month of release, then a V2 same day as release, then another V2 when Amain had that sell off. Oh well, the only 2 cars I have all 4 versions of are the Kraton & Typhon.
I recently picked up a V4 Kraton 6s , then a V3 Typhon 6s, I have the two V2 Outcasts and the Granite BLX. Hehe. No plans on getting a Talion. I actually want to move the V2 Outcast that I recently picked up. ?. These things are like trading cards.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back