Filling extra lexan holes, how to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, no and no.

Yo momma. 😊

Sure you did, man. I totally believe you. 🙄

Hmmmm……

Well okay.
Don't be shy..
Show us what lexan body you're working with.. 🧐

We're body repair professionals...
car repair GIF

Last edited:
This is what I have produced before..
Let me know what size you need and I can tweak the design.

1677385057850.png

1677385186654.png

Currently at 15mm diameter.

This is what I have produced before..
Let me know what size you need and I can tweak the design.

View attachment 281153

View attachment 281154

Currently at 15mm diameter.

I think that’s a pretty brilliant idea, Tex! Unfortunately the holes aren’t flat, they rise sharply and are kind of elliptical. I’ll probably still reach out and grab some of these from you though.
I’m probably going with the grommet idea of @gotnitro (and allegedly @Senton_Prime 😂) because they flex and I could bend them into the holes.

I think that’s a pretty brilliant idea, Tex! Unfortunately the holes aren’t flat, they rise sharply and are kind of elliptical. I’ll probably still reach out and grab some of these from you though.
I’m probably going with the grommet idea of @gotnitro (and allegedly @Senton_Prime 😂) because they flex and I could bend them into the holes.

🤣
It's a tie.. we both posted at the same time!!

Screenshot_20230226-112450.png

I think your method makes perfect sense, but me cutting a perfectly round 10mm pair of plugs would definitely be slim to none. All I would do is bleed myself during the effort and finish poorly.
Maybe cut the holes into squares first. Will be much easier to cut a square to fit nicely than a perfect circle.

Also like the idea of just bolting something on. Lots of crawler accessories can cover that up?

Last edited:
Well.. Since we are now in competition in which I did not know, looks like I got ya beat by 1 hour exactly. :LOL: What's even funnier is kingblitz "Rubber grommets???" like it's a brand new Arrma he didn't know about :ROFLMAO:
He dropped that in my build thread and I was like what's this dude talking about rubber grommets lol.i had no clue what he was talking about .untill I questioned him and responded back saying he posted in the wrong thread.🤣🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back