FINAL UPDATE: Island Hobby Nut Customer Service is Much Better Than I Thought

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE:

I have to take back what I had written. They're really going above and beyond to make this right now. In addition to sending me a set of straps, they're throwing in a set of titanium drive shafts for my Infraction free of charge (that's a $90 piece of kit).

If my initial post threw you off of ordering from Island Hobby Nut, I would implore you to, at least, reconsider. This is far more than would have been necessary to make it right with me.

This is the first time I've been wrong since 1974 but...I'll be the first to admit it. ;)
They must have seen your post.

Glad they made it right. The person who initially responded either needs some training or needs to be taken out of the customer service role. Not only did they not pay attention to what you actually said, but their responses sound like they were written by a teenager.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
I am glad it all worked out. From as a EU speedrun enthousiast perspective, Island hobby nut has the best inventory of all the stuff we can't get here and there shipping is reasonably fast. I would have been sad if i had to find a new prefered supplier.
Me too man. Their selection is excellent and would have been a shame to lose them as a parts supplier.
They must have seen your post.
I've been wondering about that myself.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Me too man. Their selection is excellent and would have been a shame to lose them as a parts supplier.

I've been wondering about that myself.
I worked for a company that paid someone to scan over social media for complaints. Its a minimum wage, sit at home kinda job, but it happens.

LAST UPDATE:
Merch finally arrived and I have to say...these drive shafts are pretty sweet. Yes, they weigh a good bit more than my PP V2 CF shafts, but the machining is excellent. It's nice to have a backup should the PP shafts ever fail. One last thank you and shout out to Island Hobby Nut for taking care of me (y)
IMG_0477.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back