Finally a decent jump video!

crimsonfancy

A guy that doesn't know when to give up.
Premium Member
Arrma RC's
BigRock, Talion, Notorious
Man, I'm impressed with that truck. Seems to be controllable, stable, quick and durable. I still want to look at the Big Rock jump before I pull the trigger. And even then I still don't know if I'll be able to decide. The @Rich Duperbash Senton videos also impressed me and I thought I was happy enough already with one SCT (Slash 2wd VXL.) And I'd sell it but diminishing returns scare me off. I have way too much in in now.
I know the correct answer is to get all three....lol
This hobby makes me want children more than anything ever has. lol! I could have a legitimate excuse to buy two vehicles or more at a time!

ptr1ck

Arrma RC's
Granite
Superbash got one the other day.
Man I really need to get some better wheels for mine.

Thread starter #7

bicketybam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Arrma RC's
Granite, Kraton, Senton, Typhon, 4x4-Mega, Notorious
Superbash got one the other day.
Man I really need to get some better wheels for mine.
I saw his. His vids are always great and he can really drive.

As far as wheels, what's wrong with the ones you have? I like the stock tires. I used to think they weren't good but they actually are. They are great for landing big jumps.

ptr1ck

Arrma RC's
Granite
The wheels are a dual diameter. The inside is 2.8 while the outside is 2.2. I think they handle weird because of it and the chevron tread doesn't have as much bite as I think I would have with knobs on most off road surfaces. They also aren't very balanced.

What kind of terrain will you be running it on?
Fairly new to RC so at the moment a BMX track, but a pal and I will be looking for grass, woodland and general bashing terrains I guess. Not too fussed about running on 3s as 30/40mph will do fine.

I have a used HPI Blitz Flux and I do like SC Trucks. A pal suggested a Slash but that almost double the price.

Cheers