Granite Finally a decent jump video!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I'm impressed with that truck. Seems to be controllable, stable, quick and durable. I still want to look at the Big Rock jump before I pull the trigger. And even then I still don't know if I'll be able to decide. The @Rich Duperbash Senton videos also impressed me and I thought I was happy enough already with one SCT (Slash 2wd VXL.) And I'd sell it but diminishing returns scare me off. I have way too much in in now.
I know the correct answer is to get all three....lol
This hobby makes me want children more than anything ever has. lol! I could have a legitimate excuse to buy two vehicles or more at a time!

Superbash got one the other day.
Man I really need to get some better wheels for mine.

Superbash got one the other day.
Man I really need to get some better wheels for mine.

I saw his. His vids are always great and he can really drive.

As far as wheels, what's wrong with the ones you have? I like the stock tires. I used to think they weren't good but they actually are. They are great for landing big jumps.

The wheels are a dual diameter. The inside is 2.8 while the outside is 2.2. I think they handle weird because of it and the chevron tread doesn't have as much bite as I think I would have with knobs on most off road surfaces. They also aren't very balanced.

What kind of terrain will you be running it on?

Fairly new to RC so at the moment a BMX track, but a pal and I will be looking for grass, woodland and general bashing terrains I guess. Not too fussed about running on 3s as 30/40mph will do fine.

I have a used HPI Blitz Flux and I do like SC Trucks. A pal suggested a Slash but that almost double the price.

Cheers

The monster truck can simply handle more terrain. I like them both but the monster truck will be what I get for the fact it can handle just about anything I throw at it terrain wise.

The monster truck can simply handle more terrain. I like them both but the monster truck will be what I get for the fact it can handle just about anything I throw at it terrain wise.

Makes sense, what terrains won’t the Senton be good on then ?

Makes sense, what terrains won’t the Senton be good on then ?

Anything other than tarmac, short grass and smooth dirt. Places with tree roots or rocks become an issue. It has small tires and is low to the ground.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back