Kraton Finally back alive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soulcoma

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Kraton BLX Running 4s 7200mah 100c, Hobbywing XR8 Plus ESC, Hobbywing G2 1900kv motor, MKS599 X6 Servo, Futaba 7PX, Lunsford Racing Turnbuckles, Tekno Front and Rear Truggy Shocks with Orange Springs Delrin Guides and Titanium Nitrate shafts, Hot Racing Towers, Front Pillow Balls, Rear Hub Carriers, Wing mount Brace, Center Braces, Center Diff mount, Top Mount, Motor mount, Servo Mount, Servo Horn, FF Pin Brace, FR Pin Brace, Top Front Pin Brace, RF Pin Brace, RR Pin Brace, Center Diff Cup, RPM Front and Rear Arms, Wing Mount, Front Bumpr, Rear Skid, Mud Guards, Pro-Line Badlands 3.8, Fast Eddy Bearing Kit, Stainless Steel Screw Kit, Shimmed Diffs, 10k,10K, 5k, 60wt front, 55wt Rear

M2C Goliath Chassis and Front and Rear HR Diff housings are next to complete the Build

Attachments

• EE06D7F2-616D-4D64-A747-94B765B8D126.jpeg
    EE06D7F2-616D-4D64-A747-94B765B8D126.jpeg
    418.8 KB · Views: 72
  • C05730E0-5BA2-4ACF-80DA-541817D80BD5.jpeg
    C05730E0-5BA2-4ACF-80DA-541817D80BD5.jpeg
    429.5 KB · Views: 64
2 page window sticker with options!

Dang dude, now that is a loaded Kraton!

What made you go so light in the diffs?

I went with those as that is what most Competitive Truggies go with. I want to run it a bit and see how it is and then I will adjust shock oil and springs as well as Diff fluid as needed.

It was originally planned to race the thing. But switched that gear and bought a Tekno NT48.3 and EB48.4. And I plan on getting a ET48.3 to race in the next couple weeks so I can keep the Kraton for Bashing. So more than likely I will bump up the fluids.

One sweet ride. If you bash it take off that aluminum wing mount ?

It’s not the wing mount itself it’s the little brace the the mount connects to.
Once I get the M2C Chassis and the HR gear boxes In going to get the 2200kv motor and 6s. (Have a feeling 6s will be coming sooner than later)

Kraton BLX Running 4s 7200mah 100c, Hobbywing XR8 Plus ESC, Hobbywing G2 1900kv motor, MKS599 X6 Servo, Futaba 7PX, Lunsford Racing Turnbuckles, Tekno Front and Rear Truggy Shocks with Orange Springs Delrin Guides and Titanium Nitrate shafts, Hot Racing Towers, Front Pillow Balls, Rear Hub Carriers, Wing mount Brace, Center Braces, Center Diff mount, Top Mount, Motor mount, Servo Mount, Servo Horn, FF Pin Brace, FR Pin Brace, Top Front Pin Brace, RF Pin Brace, RR Pin Brace, Center Diff Cup, RPM Front and Rear Arms, Wing Mount, Front Bumpr, Rear Skid, Mud Guards, Pro-Line Badlands 3.8, Fast Eddy Bearing Kit, Stainless Steel Screw Kit, Shimmed Diffs, 10k,10K, 5k, 60wt front, 55wt Rear

M2C Goliath Chassis and Front and Rear HR Diff housings are next to complete the Build
Ok so i’m Guessing the onLynstudd that are stock Arrma is the body shell and screws.....right??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back