Typhon Finally broke me chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
After 100’s and 100’s of jumps and 100’s of crashes and following a brilliant day yesterday jumping and crashing and following a flat out on tarmac flip , my chassis is bust , what a machine ?
728A1BB9-CCEA-43B9-895A-8C82E8977DB7.jpeg

After 100’s and 100’s of jumps and 100’s of crashes and following a brilliant day yesterday jumping and crashing and following a flat out on tarmac flip , my chassis is bust , what a machine ?
View attachment 89212
I'm totally impressed with my Typhon as well, just bought a second one. Beat the snot out of the first one, so I wanted a backup. They all break if you beat on them hard enough!

I thought trying to use a cracked chassis made sense as long as I reinforced it somewhat, but it ended up costing me a driveshaft and a diff when it ended up breaking all the way.

All fixed earlier in the day , added the brace and wheelie bar , loads more fun , loads more jumps , bent a rear shock whilst hitting me tree ?? do I really need a 6s car said the wife ? I just don’t know I said , these little 3s cars with the 4s battery go like stink ??
B86EAFE2-F7BD-452C-9F61-1607B8D34335.jpeg

83F4F834-391A-4BB0-8117-4E1CA29D781E.jpeg

Hello Jon , I’d already cut the body from a previous fitment ??
That was what stopped me from running one on my Typhon. I had it installed and realized when I went to put the body on ??‍♂️??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back