Outcast Finally finding stuff in stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaatus

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
I got lucky this week and found some diff fluid finally, first on RCPlanet only to get an email a day later to tell me it had been backordered. Then found more at Amain, and lucked out, picking up a 50ml container of 300k. I did end up putting in an order from rcplanet, for the hot racing outcast chassis cover and the Spectrum DX5C Tx/Rx combo. As soon as I get a couple more things, hopefully I will be able to put together a competent build thread. Still saving my pennies for a good savox servo, a new horn, a bearing kit, and servo mount. God I love this stuff!

Have you looked on just bash it and m2c? Top quality parts. Basherqueen makes some nice stuff too.

Have you looked on just bash it and m2c? Top quality parts. Basherqueen makes some nice stuff too.
I haven’t actually. I’m still figuring out which sites are legit and which to avoid like the plague. Thanks for the info! It’s much appreciated.

I haven’t actually. I’m still figuring out which sites are legit and which to avoid like the plague. Thanks for the info! It’s much appreciated.
They are top notch for all your 6s and 8s upgrades. Custom rc upgrades are nice parts too

They are top notch for all your 6s and 8s upgrades. Custom rc upgrades are nice parts too
I’ll check them out too. Thanks! Diff fluid just got here and wooooooeeee is it thick. Anyone have any protips on the most efficient way to get this stuff in there?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back