Finally finished my Kraton "Race Spec" build!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really nice job there!
A friend of mine is about to purchase a Losi 8ight nitro and wants to start going to the track, so I had considered doing the same to my Kraton.

How does it run on 4s at the track? Which motor are you using, I'd assume you want a little more KV than stock 2050 BLX? (looks so pretty you man not have tried it out yet)

Very nicely done!

Love the front grill effect with the drywall tape.
Flippin Sweet. Looks great.
Thanks guys, it's been fun doing this.
Really nice job there!
A friend of mine is about to purchase a Losi 8ight nitro and wants to start going to the track, so I had considered doing the same to my Kraton.

How does it run on 4s at the track? Which motor are you using, I'd assume you want a little more KV than stock 2050 BLX? (looks so pretty you man not have tried it out yet)
You will need to make some changes for sure, stock they struggle to make the turns. 4s is fine, it's not as snappy as a dedicated race electronic setup, but still fun. I have only run my Typhon and Talion so far, and my old Kraton setup. This one hasn't hit the track yet it's been too wet. Maybe this weekend will be the first run? 6s is a little wild, but fun on the straights. Gearing is key, heat will be an issue if you get it wrong. Please let me know how you get on and if you have any tips be sure to pass them on, thanks for commenting.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back