Finally found a bash spot!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a nightmare these days finding bashing spots in uk. everywhere fenced off and security guards seem to come out of nowhere as soon as you start running. if you find some spare land its private and someone will kick you off. I have to sneek about on golf course early morning or this time of year late on a evening.

The plywood was already here too. Crazy!

I also have my city looking into making a simple outdoor dirt track!

Hopefully I hear back soon!

I haven't found satisfactory spots for my Kraton or Infraction yet. But it's still too hot to even bother looking.
Seriously, 80+ with 70+ humidity every day for the last frickin month... plus this spot is in direct sunlight.

Seriously, 80+ with 70+ humidity every day for the last frickin month... plus this spot is in direct sunlight.

Yeah, no kidding. 100+ everyday here with high humidity due to monsoons. And when it isn't 100+ it's pouring rain in sheets.

I just wanna drive my RC cars haha

Finding locations to play is a challenge for bigger vehicles, I'm always on the lookout, wish I could find something closer to home, but my current bash spot is only 20 minutes away.

its a nightmare these days finding bashing spots in uk. everywhere fenced off and security guards seem to come out of nowhere as soon as you start running. if you find some spare land its private and someone will kick you off. I have to sneek about on golf course early morning or this time of year late on a evening.
Been there... the last one I was ran off a golf course which they pulled up all the grass so was all dirt was not seeded yet...perfect but ran off...

Finding locations to play is a challenge for bigger vehicles, I'm always on the lookout, wish I could find something closer to home, but my current bash spot is only 20 minutes away.
Yeah, this is about 15 with traffic. Not terrible, but I'll take what I can get!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back