Typhon Finally getting a Typhon!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally came yesterday. Best part about living a few hours away from Towerhobbies, is I usually get my orders within a day or two.
Wow that is one nice buggy for sure. I love the shocks it comes with an to hear the stock electronics are usable that is great to hear. I am close to getting a new blx Granite Fri from tower. I just do not have the budget for this buggy with needing a charger an lipos an pinons an spurs but if i have a good go with the Granite i think i might get one of these in a few months. If i am asking for to much my bad bro but can you please post more pics? Such as with the body off an a close up on the motor an how it sits an maybe how the A arms are connected.. ty

Wow that is one nice buggy for sure. I love the shocks it comes with an to hear the stock electronics are usable that is great to hear. I am close to getting a new blx Granite Fri from tower. I just do not have the budget for this buggy with needing a charger an lipos an pinons an spurs but if i have a good go with the Granite i think i might get one of these in a few months. If i am asking for to much my bad bro but can you please post more pics? Such as with the body off an a close up on the motor an how it sits an maybe how the A arms are connected.. ty

No prob. I'll have some more pics coming soon. I more than likely won't be keeping the stock electronics in. may keep the motor for awhile, but the ESC is coming out. thinking og putting a Mamba Monster X in it. I have the Monster 2 in my Senton.

No prob. I'll have some more pics coming soon. I more than likely won't be keeping the stock electronics in. may keep the motor for awhile, but the ESC is coming out. thinking og putting a Mamba Monster X in it. I have the Monster 2 in my Senton.
cool,ill keep a look out for the pics ty you brotha. If you pull the stock esc an wanna sell it can i get first shot at buying it? Not saying i will 100 percent buy it but if u wanna sell it just hit me up on here an we can see if we can get a deal done. If you are keeping it for another car etc no worries i figured id just let you know i would wanna be first in line lol. I am a sneaky bastard lmao. Anyways i am one day away from my order, i sure would want this buggy but i gotta buy xmas gift for my mom an brother only if i could be like ummm ill get you next month. Tbh they would be cool with that cause jan is just a few days after xmas but when i am getting a new buggy an lipos etc i doubt it would go over to well. Sucks cause i just did a quick check of what i gotta spend for xmas i am at like 90 ish for my mom and 100-125 for my bro. He set me up with some needed money that ended up being my xmas gift so i feel like i cant just buy him a few shirts etc i gotta at least match what he gave me. that 200-215 just for them is gonna kill me..

cool,ill keep a look out for the pics ty you brotha. If you pull the stock esc an wanna sell it can i get first shot at buying it? Not saying i will 100 percent buy it but if u wanna sell it just hit me up on here an we can see if we can get a deal done. If you are keeping it for another car etc no worries i figured id just let you know i would wanna be first in line lol. I am a sneaky bastard lmao. Anyways i am one day away from my order, i sure would want this buggy but i gotta buy xmas gift for my mom an brother only if i could be like ummm ill get you next month. Tbh they would be cool with that cause jan is just a few days after xmas but when i am getting a new buggy an lipos etc i doubt it would go over to well. Sucks cause i just did a quick check of what i gotta spend for xmas i am at like 90 ish for my mom and 100-125 for my bro. He set me up with some needed money that ended up being my xmas gift so i feel like i cant just buy him a few shirts etc i gotta at least match what he gave me. that 200-215 just for them is gonna kill me..

Bro I got you. you can have the esc for free. I have two of them. the other is from my Senton. if you want it, you can have that one too. I left at my parents' house on my rc work table before I moved. Whenever you want them, just let me know. yeah, have to get your bro a gift after he helped you out. I'll try to get some more pics of the buggy up tonight, at the latest tomorrow.

I'm going to stick with stock electronics for now with both Typhons, ESC not very adjustable, but meeting my needs and has been glitch free and runs cool. Loving my Sidewinder 8th 2200 combo with Mod 1, 18/40 gearing in Backslash, ridiculous squirreliness and overpowered, good for keeping reflexes sharp, do wonder how it would work in Typhon, may swap sometime just to see.

I was thinking about keeping the stock ESC. But I figured id change it out. Had my eye on the Mamba Monster X for some time now. Was just looking for an excuse to get it lol. Posted a few pics. Sorry for the double pic of thw Senton and the Typhon. Oh yeab, the Senton body still looks new because I never use it. Its my shelf queen body. I use a Traxxas F150 Raptor body when I do run it.

Attachments

• 20161201_151354.jpg
    20161201_151354.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 20161201_152536.jpg
    20161201_152536.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 20161201_151342.jpg
    20161201_151342.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 20161201_152536.jpg
    20161201_152536.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 39
Bro I got you. you can have the esc for free. I have two of them. the other is from my Senton. if you want it, you can have that one too. I left at my parents' house on my rc work table before I moved. Whenever you want them, just let me know. yeah, have to get your bro a gift after he helped you out. I'll try to get some more pics of the buggy up tonight, at the latest tomorrow.

WOW, thank you brother, ill be in touch if i need it. Umm yea ya right about the xmas stuff lol...

I was thinking about keeping the stock ESC. But I figured id change it out. Had my eye on the Mamba Monster X for some time now. Was just looking for an excuse to get it lol. Posted a few pics. Sorry for the double pic of thw Senton and the Typhon. Oh yeab, the Senton body still looks new because I never use it. Its my shelf queen body. I use a Traxxas F150 Raptor body when I do run it.
Thank you, the pics came out great...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back