Finally going to give airbrush a try.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheez

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Nero
  4. Senton 3s
I guess it’s evolution 🐒…..wish me luck 🍀
image.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck brother! I’ve been wanting to get into it myself, but there is so many variables. Maybe next winter.

Good luck brother! I’ve been wanting to get into it myself, but there is so many variables. Maybe next winter.
Thanks. Biggest variable….my skill level. I have a hard time drawing stick people 😝. I did a little researching. There are cheaper ones (seems a lot of regrets) there are really expensive ones ( seems pro artist oriented). The Iwata eclipse has about a 1000 five star ratings and looks beginner user friendly.

I always look at other people doing things and just think “if they can, I can” so far it has worked out alright. Except reading sheet music and playing guitar… I know I’m too dumb for that.

I always look at other people doing things and just think “if they can, I can” so far it has worked out alright. Except reading sheet music and playing guitar… I know I’m too dumb for that.
I’m nobody’s role model. In the long run , if I can do it you can do it.
I’ll be going to Lowe‘s to pick up some cheap lexan to practice on. And watching lots of “ how to video “. Any seasoned airbrush vigilantes out there please chime in. I know a couple of you 😉.

Post your progress! I’m curious about the learning curve lol. I plan on getting an airbrush set up next year if not sooner. Good luck!
Post your progress! I’m curious about the learning curve lol. I plan on getting an airbrush set up next year if not sooner. Good luck!
Saw that, I sure will.
[/QUOTE I was gonna wait and let you go first

I have been on the fence about placing an order to get a airbrush setup and give it a try. I think im gonna take the plunge

I hear you just painted a body today. Can spit a few times. I hate it.

I can’t draw to save my life but I’m pretty handy with the airbrush

I’d recommend starting with some good stencils and you’ll be good

I’m learning as well.

Here’s this piece of garbage I just painted lol it will be my testing speedrun body

I was testing a anaglyph pattern but my stencil didn’t form to bends and valleys well so I had to abandon that idea.

I tried saving the body but ended up with two different colors pinks.

I realized I don’t have the time or patience yet to legitimately airbrush.
B2949AC6-D48A-469E-A0F5-C7100F26022F.jpeg
A2848C56-4695-47D1-9E69-D90982C4E76B.jpeg
5B45A4F1-6A7D-402D-A194-B35089421F4B.jpeg
D029FE12-C0A8-422E-AC07-BE3BF3731D21.jpeg
FDD76C94-BD12-49C2-BA14-3C8598E9554A.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back