Infraction FINALLY!! GOT AN INFRACTION!!... the good kind ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wmorgan

When in doubt...bash it!
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Notorious
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Typhon 6s
My LHS had 2 yesterday and was nice enough to hold for me along with a set of silver Hoons! So pumped!!

Immediate To do list:
1) inc breaks to 50%
2) bind RX to DX5C
3) put silver Hoons on Infraction and white hoons on Typhon

ASAP To do list:
4) upgrade bearings
5) change oils 60/1M/30?

What am i missing?
IMG_20200508_112053995_HDR.jpg

I know everyone has been waiting for MY first impressions and thoughts on the Infraction ??...kidding. Sharing anyways! ?

I've read and watched alot about this rig before finally getting my own. It does not disappoint!! It's a totally new experience. The speed and performance is incredible. It's hard to drive it after bashing with the Kraton. The turning response is so quick and it loves to drift which is one of my favorite things to do with RCs...and my great uncles truck on his ranch when i was 10...anyhoo, shared a video below.

Managed to get her to 1/2 throttle without wrecking. I have other street bash options with alot more space. See if i can open her up.

Spotted some side plates at StupidRC and a front bumper I'd like to add. This thing is like a gravel vacuum! I'm thinking those side panels might help reduce that. Anyone delt with StupidRC? Are they trusted?

Absolutely NO regrets getting this rig!! Can't wait until Jenny's starts breaking again so i can slap a K8S motor and esc in there...or maybe i can. This thing is a lot for me to handle stock.

Thanks for reading. If anyone has any good hop ups they recommend and a good source I'd appreciate the heads up!

I was lucky enough to score an Infraction on Friday as well. The wife had one on backorder from A Main for me but the backorder date got pushed farther out. I called around all my local stores and nobody had one. Found a shop in FL that had two in stock with one already sold. I scooped it quick. It got here yesterday. Its an awesome RC, and attracted a little crowd as I was running it on our street. Can't wait to get it back out.

I just got one yesterday! It has been raining here in Omaha, NE all week...but today it stopped for a bit. The cement was still a little wet, but I went out for a quick rip. Cant wait till the sun starts shining again and I can really see what this thing can do!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back