Infraction Finally got my “own” infraction.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porschetech🇬🇪

South London hooligan Living in Cali
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
Arrived today. The Arrma gods must have heard me complaining about back orders going on back order. I picked up a rugged too ?

5B62C893-51C6-4D60-BD40-E6CB9DF8B1E9.jpeg

I got mine about a week ago and the rear driveshaft is wobbling really badly so I would recommend keeping an eye on it o ran 4 packs through it and on the fourth it started spining out and checked the shafts and sure enough its flexing and blowing horizon is sending me a new one with Hope's its milled better.

Sounds awesome. I’m excited because I finally bought something! It’s been like 6 months dude. Stole an old lipo/nimh/leadacid/lihv charger off of eBay.
Yeah I didn’t buy batteries yet. I’m gonna run this one on 6s. I quite like the gens hard case ones

Lolz Brian.....we will see how long this one last before he wants that one too! He has his own so hopefully he won’t want 2 ?

Sleek I’m all new to this. So I wouldn’t know if the rugged is really good or not. It was highly recommended though.
Woot!! Gratz bro!! ? Patience has seemed to payed off!! ??
Maybe another 2 more to add to the collection. Limitless is on order and depending on what Arrma releases for us.

One feature I hope it has is “heads up there’s a kerb” warning

It needs that, because I'm sure the front splitter on the Infraction is magnetic towards kerbs..!! ??

One feature I hope it has is “heads up there’s a kerb” warning
Operator feature only, dangit!!

Lol, though, I really wonder how much cost a system like that would add to a RTR...mm. ?
It needs that, because I'm sure the front splitter on the Infraction is magnetic towards kerbs..!! ??
First time I broke that off, never put it back on haha!! Surprisingly, limited my curb hits...

HOLY SH.... I think he is on to something here...

Operator feature only, dangit!!

Lol, though, I really wonder how much cost a system like that would add to a RTR...mm. ?

First time I broke that off, never put it back on haha!! Surprisingly, limited my curb hits...

HOLY SH.... I think he is on to something here...
Yeah I ordered and got another front splitter

When I start putting more effort into speed runs, I'll pick up a few. First.one the splitter is fine, just lost all the screws. So, I think seeing the price of the splitters deterred me the first time of replacing it. $15 or something for the plastic piece and screws, whoa buddy!

Tried to justify it by telling myself, it won't be the last time I hit something! Replacement can wait... ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back