Mojave Finally got my Arrma Mojave EXB on tower hobbies for $372 with tax. Feeling good!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any suggestions on electronics for hard bashing, upgrades and other things to take care of? Please and thank you!
Nice deal bro!! What no pics wth lol. Good luck, I suggest run it for a bit before you change anything otherwise what was the deal for if you're gonna go in 600.00 anyway. How is the limitless going? What do you have her up too after you changed the gearing down?

Any suggestions on electronics for hard bashing, upgrades and other things to take care of? Please and thank you!
Spektrum stock motor and MAX6 or just the straight stock combo off jennysrc.com.
IMHO

What makes it you like it more than your kraton 6S?
I enjoy the handling n articulation of the mojo going over terrain, have always liked trophy trucks/races. I don’t do any jumping my k6 has never left the ground besides to be put on a shelf🤣

I grabbed two k6s thinking it was the best over all versatile rig n I cud run one on st other dirt. Grabbed a senton to mess around with a buddy who had a slash than I wanted bigger n faster in came the mojo(which I traded one of the k6s for than built it) haven’t used my K6 in over a year..😵‍💫😂

Nice deal bro!! What no pics wth lol. Good luck, I suggest run it for a bit before you change anything otherwise what was the deal for if you're gonna go in 600.00 anyway. How is the limitless going? What do you have her up too after you changed the gearing down?
My limitless rocks rn! Got 110mph on 6s and had and accident with it! I got the tp power 5660 and the Skyrc fan with mmx8s, gearing 1:1! Absolutely no regrets! I’m having fun with it!
image.jpg

Nice deal. It's a great truck. I run mine with the Max 6 and 1650KV motor 23T pinion. It's a freaking BEAST. On 6s only. Too much on 8s
Thank you!
Spektrum stock motor and MAX6 or just the straight stock combo off jennysrc.com.
IMHO
Thank you!
Max6 combo, heatsink and some fans, ds3235 servo. Check all shocks and diffs for oil (diffs usually need some oil).
Scorched inner fenders are a must IMO.
It’s a great car👌
Thank you!

Hi folks,

Hoping everyone is doing good and having a pleasant day.

I am still under dilemma whether on which motor should I opt for my Mojave exb!! I ordered hw 4985 1650kv motor thinking this might suffice the need for Mojave but I read multiple comments that this motor even with this big Can size heats up pretty fast. I didn’t go with the tp5660 cause I thought it would make the rig a bit heavy and I already have it in my limitless and was thinking to try the hw motor.

I’m now thinking to return the hw motor and get another 5660 if the heat issues are really a concern cause I know for the fact that the tp 1/5 motors are solid and never heat up crazy which I tested myself! I literally ran my limitless on 4s(16800 mah) and 6s(6400 mah) continuously atleast 10-15 speed runs(28/44 gearing) and bashing continuously for 45-50 mins(ultimate fun) and have not seen any heat issues at all!

Suggestions are really appreciated.

Thank you,
Vin.

Hi folks,

Hoping everyone is doing good and having a pleasant day.

I am still under dilemma whether on which motor should I opt for my Mojave exb!! I ordered hw 4985 1650kv motor thinking this might suffice the need for Mojave but I read multiple comments that this motor even with this big Can size heats up pretty fast. I didn’t go with the tp5660 cause I thought it would make the rig a bit heavy and I already have it in my limitless and was thinking to try the hw motor.

I’m now thinking to return the hw motor and get another 5660 if the heat issues are really a concern cause I know for the fact that the tp 1/5 motors are solid and never heat up crazy which I tested myself! I literally ran my limitless on 4s(16800 mah) and 6s(6400 mah) continuously atleast 10-15 speed runs(28/44 gearing) and bashing continuously for 45-50 mins(ultimate fun) and have not seen any heat issues at all!

Suggestions are really appreciated.

Thank you,
Vin.
I run that motor with a Max 6 and 23t pinion. With a dual fan combo off ebay, the motor stays around 165F or less. Now, if you really want to keep it cooler, I run a high powered fan on my other Mojave EXB with the stock Felony system and 20t pinion. One single game changer fan keeps that motor temp around 120F. Both vehicles with stock tires. Whatever you do, keep your temp gun handy and take it easy at the beginning. Run around for like 2 minutes and check your temps. I've made the mistake to go to fast, which has blown ESCS and motors within 5 minutes or LESS!. No matter who tells you what, the are countless variable that can affect your performance and temperatures. I've found that high temperature is the biggest killer of systems. Any RC person will tell you the same thing. Good luck!

I’d run a 4060/4070 over a 56 in the Mojave. I already have a slightly uneven lean with a 4070, I’d assume a 56 being heavier would add to that.

I run a max6 with a surpass 1580kv in my Mojave with a 19t pinion and the temps seem to be fine so far, tons of power. I am running a big 40mmx32mm fan on the motor and esc however.
I run this motor as well, is a 4580 motor 1580kv. Runs really good, is cheaper than the hw and also a little lighter. Esc is the 160 out of my k8s but I have it geared for 6s. I think my pinion is maybe 20 or 22, can’t remember. I have two rocket fans on the motor. I don’t even check the temp anymore except in taller grass.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back