Mojave Finally got my Arrma Mojave EXB on tower hobbies for $372 with tax. Feeling good!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, after a lot of mind boggling I have ordered a SSS boat motor 5694 1200kv (41 volts max)!! I think I may have to close the back lid holes. The reason I’m going with this motor is that I felt like I need more power after running my Mojave with a 4282 leopard motor. I felt like the truck can take this motor easy and manage the heaviness as the motor will have loads of torque. HW 5985 is 597grams and sss is 900gms. Also, saw a video of this boat motor going nuts under water and fixed my plan! I also read that tp and sss motors are very similar to each other and the same spec tp motor costs $170 where I snapped this for $115 with tax.

I’ll keep everyone posted as soon as I get the motor I’ll install and put a video here! Thanks everyone for your inputs. I’m returning the HW.

Guys, after a lot of mind boggling I have ordered a SSS boat motor 5694 1200kv (41 volts max)!! I think I may have to close the back lid holes. The reason I’m going with this motor is that I felt like I need more power after running my Mojave with a 4282 leopard motor. I felt like the truck can take this motor easy and manage the heaviness as the motor will have loads of torque. HW 5985 is 597grams and sss is 900gms. Also, saw a video of this boat motor going nuts under water and fixed my plan! I also read that tp and sss motors are very similar to each other and the same spec tp motor costs $170 where I snapped this for $115 with tax.

I’ll keep everyone posted as soon as I get the motor I’ll install and put a video here! Thanks everyone for your inputs. I’m returning the HW.
900 grams and 12,000 watts 😯

You'll have to let us know how it goes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back