Kraton Finally got one!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawkeye_Joe

Reaction score
20200605_161139.jpg

Luckily my LHS had one left for normal price!! Batteries are charging now, gonna put on the RPM arms later tonight. Is the M2C racing chassis needed ASAP or only if I plan on doing some serious bashing right away?

Congrats on the new beast!

Like stated before, break the stock arms before swapping to the RPM’s and you don’t need the M2C chassis unless you plan on sending it 30 feet in the air. If you just plan on driving it and jumping regular ramp height then you should be good for a while.

Welcome bro! I just got done running my kraton with its new power system...the kraton is an ABSOLUTE BEAST!! I would run the stock arms for a bit unless you just want to wrench on your new baby, which we can all understand. The stock chassis will hold up for a while. Honestly, i would put chassis braces and shock towers on before I did the chassis. Enjoy your new kraton bud ??

Another mile high member lol.
Congrats on the Krate, looks so sweet!

Just took it out for a little.bash to get used to it on 4s before I went super crazy. Good advice on the arms, I bought them when I got it because my senton and granite 3s both busted them the first time out, so it is good to hear that they are a little stronger. Thanks for the advice on the wing, shock towers, and chassis braces. This thing is pretty fun on 4s, I have a feeling 6s is bonkers!!

View attachment 84321

Luckily my LHS had one left for normal price!! Batteries are charging now, gonna put on the RPM arms later tonight. Is the M2C racing chassis needed ASAP or only if I plan on doing some serious bashing right away?
Congrats brother ? enjoy Only if u gonna seriously bash bro... Otherwise the stock chassis will be fine... But when u turn it up a notch to bam or duperbash ✈ ? ... Mc2 ?

Also got lucky and picked up a new kraton 6s from my local shop yest. What a beast and beauty. But I already had an incident, its embarrassing.

After programming my new radio, I accidentally hit the full throttle (100% charged 6s battery inside) while it was a foot away from me....it literally climbed my body. Left a small cut on my foot bc i was wearing sandals. Couldn't be more proud of the beast!

Attachments

• 20200604_185845.jpg
    20200604_185845.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 46
Also got lucky and picked up a new kraton 6s from my local shop yest. What a beast and beauty. But I already had an incident, its embarrassing.

After programming my new radio, I accidentally hit the full throttle (100% charged 6s battery inside) while it was a foot away from me....it literally climbed my body. Left a small cut on my foot bc i was wearing sandals. Couldn't be more proud of the beast!
1/8 scale is no joke when it comes to that, be careful.

That's awesome dude glad your alright welcome to the Kraton show ?enjoy your stay ✌️
That's awesome dude glad your alright welcome to the Kraton show ?enjoy your stay ✌
But seriously tho sounds like all she wanted was a hug ?

I almost had something similar when I was just running it, jumping up a very little hill up towards me and put on the brakes.Needless to say it handles a LOT different than my little 3s and physics almost drove my Kraton right into my shins. A little fancy footwork kept me safe and I chalk that up to the fact I was only running 4s.

Congrats and welcome to the Kraton brotherhood! Only thing I'd say is a must upgrade is that crab radio HH paired with these beasts. It's junk or even unsafe if bashing around bystanders.
Eventually upgrade bearings with first diff fluid change. The tower braces are a good upgrade with aluminum hubs and servi when the stock fails. IMO the chassis needs an upgrade if you're sending to the extreme 20+.

Welcome to the club, I’ve been the proud owner of one for little over a week now and I’m absolutely loving it, 6s full stock (except for the fricking radio) is awesome.
Haven’t got attacked by mine yet but it did try to make a little speedrun across the kitchentable yesterday while trying to get my esc right. But that was more or less a dumb-dumb move of my own ?..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back