Granite Finally got the nerve to try a backflip! First attempt vs second attempt.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boss99er

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
After several batteries through my Granite, I finally got the nerve to try it. Honestly, at this point my original body is so trashed it didn’t really matter. Ha ha!

My first and second backflip attempts:
This little thing continues to amaze me. It’s so tough! I’ve had some CRAZY crashes due to it being my first “real” RC, but it’s keeps and going!

Oh, click on the image to play the video. Apparently it doesn’t auto play?

That's awesome. Only a few more days and my 2 oldest boys will each be getting a Granite for Christmas. I can't wait for them to go bashing!!
edit: I foresee many slo-mo vidoes in my future.

Oh man, they’re going to have a blast! My son is only 3, but he LOVES watching me “ramp the monster truck!” ?

That's awesome. Only a few more days and my 2 oldest boys will each be getting a Granite for Christmas. I can't wait for them to go bashing!!
edit: I foresee many slo-mo vidoes in my future.

Sweet, Granite is a blast!

Sweet, Granite is a blast!

It really has been a blast! It’s been through 10-15 pretty hard bash sessions, and it’s starting to feel like it. Ha ha. I need new shocks (I’ve refilled the stock ones twice) and I get a pretty good vibration if I hold the truck in the air and hit the throttle. Seems to maybe come from one of the wheels or tires, but not sure. Hard to track down....

Weight all four wheels, possibly may have dirt stuck inside one of them more than the others, and/or warped wheel, bent dog bone/cvd, loose shocks.
I was about to say about the shocks, it needs heavier oil by the slow motion landing, its the grass on landing.

Weight all four wheels, possibly may have dirt stuck inside one of them more than the others, and/or warped wheel, bent dog bone/cvd, loose shocks.
I was about to say about the shocks, it needs heavier oil by the slow motion landing, its the grass on landing.

I actually realized after that video that my shocks were both blown and out of oil. I’ve since rebuilt them and added 50wt oil. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back