Typhon Finally i got typhon 6s blx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birakimus

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I got my first arrma, and i have to say its very good and well made.I watched a lot of videos and i decide to get typhon.I ran it whit 4s 70c whit stock pinion, i will do only parks and litlle jumps.Should i change the diff oil or maybe shimm the diffs or i keep it stock? I don't want to change anything before it brakes.Sorry for english its not my first language.
P81229-181237.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Best thing to do with that new typhon is run it as is, until you get used to it. It's a great buggy stock (except for the tires). There are so many things that you can do with it, that it will blow your mind! Just have fun and more fun... then expand from there. Oh, and if you want the best upgrade out of the box. Tires, tires and tires.

Welcome. I am new to the forum as well and my first ARRMA is also a Typhon 6S. I have been very pleased with mine. I have had a couple of problems both related to jumping. First, when I landed upside down I sheared the top bolt on one fron shock. It was easily repaired. The second was a little more worrying. Landing, I thought perfectly, the force blew the top off one front shock. Not to detract from the car, just a small warning.

Ye i saw that when i land upside down i hit front shocks cap or rear wing, but whit more practice i will set that to minimum.So guys what tires you advice me to buy, after i wear this sets ofc.I saw duratrax c2 they are good?

I run the duratrax lockups most of the time. I really like those tires. They RIP on anything but concrete... concrete wears them out quickly.

I have the Duratrax Six Packs on my Typhon for general bashing.
https://www.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXGSAF&P=7
They required additional gluing after first run right out of the box. The factory glue job wasn't ready for the 6S power. After that they've been great. Soft, but good wear and wicked traction in grass, wet clay, and onroad. Make sure whatever you tire/wheel combo you choose to make sure they're staying glued when running or they'll quickly get destroyed.

Hello i decide to install led light kit.I buy these https://www.aliexpress.com/item/ABW...a3-4c03-93dd-de2a73ef00bd&transAbTest=ae803_5

My question is how to install them i want to turn on and off from 3rd channel.I found some threads about that but cant understand what i need.Do i have to buy this https://hobbyking.com/en_us/dr-mad-thrust-electronic-on-off-switch.html?___store=en_us , or i directly plug in to 3rd channel on receiver?I never done this and i don't want to mess something up.Thank you :).

yeah your gonna need a switch to turn on and off the volts as ch3 is a constant ON.

That switch should work for you, just plug the lights into the red black wire, then the 3 color wire into the receiver box ch3.

In theory when u hit the ch3 button on your transmitter it will then turn on and off the lights :D

Good luck!

Welcome to the forum. If you are looking for cheap decent tires try the stock 3S ones from Jennys rc. They are nice for $28 a set.

Hi guys i want to ask you about fast eddy bearings if the kraton blx ones fits in typhon.I see dimensions is the same.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back