Infraction Finally made it!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not been able to do anything the last week. Had a family commitment that has sidelined all RC work. Might be done for the year as weather turned quickly here.
I hear ya on that. Our youngest is finishing up travel ball season and bout to hop into basketball.
I hope to get one more pass in this weekend before it gets too cold here.

I have not been able to do anything the last week. Had a family commitment that has sidelined all RC work. Might be done for the year as weather turned quickly here.
What kind of bozo puts his family in front of his online buddies....sheesh! 🤨

@jondilly1974 Sorry about the winter thing, but that's why we have SCX24's! Sure you might not get that adrenalin rush you get from speed running, but there's just something about the look on your wife's face when you barrel through a plate of mashed potatoes! :ROFLMAO:

Well I guess the speed run season is over for me as well. The weather continues to change.

Guess I’ll take the off season time to replace my steering servo and upgrade to ceramic bearings. I want to get this thing dialed in so I’m ready to go in the spring!

@Doom! i need to get me one of those SCX6 rigs huh! I could climb over the turkey and through the mash potatoes come thanksgiving!! 🤣😂

Well I guess the speed run season is over for me as well. The weather continues to change.

Same here. Wind and rain are gonna be the normal for the next 4 months.
As wintertime clock will be set tonight, so it will be dark early. Removing all after work runtime slots...

Guess I’ll take the off season time to replace my steering servo and upgrade to ceramic bearings. I want to get this thing dialed in so I’m ready to go in the spring!

@Doom! i need to get me one of those SCX6 rigs huh! I could climb over the turkey and through the mash potatoes come thanksgiving!! 🤣😂
I could see "turkey crawling" becoming a thing. Just imagine a banquet table lined up with turkeys fresh out of the oven, then the signal to release the Crawlers is given. Carnage, mayhem, fun!!!

Wait a minute, how hard is it to get turkey out of your rig? Who cares, I found the wishbone!!! :ROFLMAO:

o
Got my XLX2 installed and took her out today! Man you talk about a happy camper! It seemed to run that 134 just as smooth as butter. And after reading the data I was really impressed. I’m no expert, but the data logs looked good to me! Tell me what y’all think @jondilly1974 and @LibertyMKiii!!

There’s one more person that helped me reach my goal, and then some as well. @WoodiE thank you for those fast stickers!! They WORKED!! You weren’t kidding. 🤣😂 if anybody is looking to improve their speed, hit WoodiE up for some of those Arrma Forum stickers! View attachment 171123View attachment 171124View attachment 171125
once u changed ur connectors to the qa8 did that solve ur problem for a high ripple? Im running 6s with regular 8mm bullets n my ripple is geting close to 3v which high n my current is 270a im waiting on my cap pack currently but honestly i think i need i have a bad solder joint on my bullets on my mmx8s im only running 30/34 gearing hw1650 cnhl racing series 5200mah 2 3s 90c

o

once u changed ur connectors to the qa8 did that solve ur problem for a high ripple? Im running 6s with regular 8mm bullets n my ripple is geting close to 3v which high n my current is 270a im waiting on my cap pack currently but honestly i think i need i have a bad solder joint on my bullets on my mmx8s im only running 30/34 gearing hw1650 cnhl racing series 5200mah 2 3s 90
Hey man. Sorry just now seeing this. So my ripple dropped significantly after changing to the xlx2 esc. It's just a more efficient esc for speed runs in my opinion. But by all means the QS8s helped out a lot as well. I havn't been able to do any passes this season. Got told to leave my last location. Super bummed about that. Good luck in your "need for speed" adventure. It's such a rush.

Hey man. Sorry just now seeing this. So my ripple dropped significantly after changing to the xlx2 esc. It's just a more efficient esc for speed runs in my opinion. But by all means the QS8s helped out a lot as well. I havn't been able to do any passes this season. Got told to leave my last location. Super bummed about that. Good luck in your "need for speed" adventure. It's such a rush.
yea i got it figured out put a 12s cap pack on it ripple went from 3v to .65v

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back