Outcast Finally The Fully Arrma'd Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sounds like you really send your trucks, Duperbash-style. Do you have any vids? I'd love to see them ?

Thanks for sharing! Looks like i might give this project a shot!
Any tips or maybe things you would've done differently knowing what you know now?

Also where did you find the extended screws for the rear skid?
I was putting off this project for a while until I wrecked half the car a few days ago. I wanted to get the wing mount out of the way since that was the main culprit. The rest of the braces & skids were planned out. I got all my screw on ebay. The skid screws are 14mm.

It sounds like you really send your trucks, Duperbash-style. Do you have any vids? I'd love to see them ?
I actually wrecked the car earlier this week at one of the skateparks I recently found. Those stupid quad-backflips were too enticing. My summer bash spot is still a nasty pit but I have another pit right across the street I can drag my huck ramp to. I gave it a thrashing yesterday as well. I'll get some vids up later.

I was putting off this project for a while until I wrecked half the car a few days ago. I wanted to get the wing mount out of the way since that was the main culprit. The rest of the braces & skids were planned out. I got all my screw on ebay. The skid screws are 14mm.

I actually wrecked the car earlier this week at one of the skateparks I recently found. Those stupid quad-backflips were too enticing. My summer bash spot is still a nasty pit but I have another pit right across the street I can drag my huck ramp to. I gave it a thrashing yesterday as well. I'll get some vids up later.
Do you have a link or exact screw size?
14mm X ?

M4 x 14mm Countersunk Flat Head Hex. I usually buy them from HK (100pk) to get the most for my money.

I have those at work but they are SS.
I thought i read somewhere people having ussues with them breaking heads or rusting

Nevermind... buddy at work said they are soft.
Yeah most stainless steel screws have about half the tensile strength of 12.9 steel screws.

I have those at work but they are SS.
I thought i read somewhere people having ussues with them breaking heads or rusting
SS is fine for plastic into plastic & metal into plastic, but you should 12.9 for anything involving loctite.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back