Mojave Finally won auction for a Mojave rtr for $510

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrm850

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
Got a Mojave RTR v2 for $510 just now.. Only thing is the servo is bad / defective. It was a box damage / open box. Everything looks mint and seller checked all other electronics and nothing else wrong. Did I do ok? I know I could of gotten a EXB roller for $529, but if I got the roller I would have went all out and spent well over $1200 for everything I wanted. Figured I might as well get this deal and use it awhile, then upgrade later.

mojohoho.jpg

mojo11.jpg

Last edited:
I think you did OK, but you need to talk to @arrmadillo's buddy. The price he gave me for a new Mojave V2 RTR shipped to my door is probably about the same as the price you paid from rc4u77 with shipping and tax.

I think you did OK, but you need to talk to @arrmadillo's buddy. The price he gave me for a new Mojave V2 RTR shipped to my door is probably about the same as the price you paid from rc4u77 with shipping and tax.
I've been looking for 7 days straight for a good deal. This was the best I found and won. I could have gotten an exb roller a few days ago for $420+ shipping from someone but it got snatched up right before I bought after seller sent me a lower price. I didn't want to dish out $1000+ right now all in on the roller. I wish I would have known about arrmadillos buddy, but I paid less than msrp cost with this auction. I got it for about $120 less than msrp. A cheap pretty decent good servo is $32.99 like a DS3235.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back