Finished off the sidewalls ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crewchief227

Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
20190722_170300.jpg

I dedicate these backflips to @bicketybam may they fly true into the wild blue yonder. ?

Also, for those that thought my paint wouldn't last on the body, this is after a month of daily bashing. I wash it off in the sink with dish soap, and she holds up time, and time again. ?

View attachment 43682

I dedicate these backflips to @bicketybam may they fly true into the wild blue yonder. ?

Also, for those that thought my paint wouldn't last on the body, this is after a month of daily bashing. I wash it off in the sink with dish soap, and she holds up time, and time again. ?
You definitely have one steady hand painting the tires. Love that body paint too. Considered doing the same on my sons Notorious. He keeps asking me to repaint it.

View attachment 43682

I did my letters once too. Turns out that my driving style includes a lot of sidewall destruction. Actually, my driving style is listed under the definition for destruction in the dictionary. Love the look of your truck. It is truly bada$$!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back