Finished one of my ramps. Too steep?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea, for me this was just the nut. I found it after a half hour. Just before this run I noticed the pillowball seat or whatever was a little loose so I snugged it up and put thread tape on. Should have also done that with the wheel nut while I had it off.

I upgraded my wheel nuts to the red Nero ones, makes them easier to find in situations like that...... Lol. Glad it was a cheap easy fix though, we don't always get lucky like that.

I make sure to put a good amount of gel threadlock on my wheel nuts. Seems to keep them on well. I put the teflon tape on my pillow ball caps as well on my outcast. They seemed snug on one side when it was new, but the other side felt very loose fitting. Then after a bash or two, the others felt loose and were backing out on me too. Should have done both at first.

There's an associated wheel nut that has nyloc on it. I lost one of my arrma ones on my bench (under my bench) and found that those worked too.

These I think. The spares I have are blue. Silver is easier to find if you do lose one.
https://www.amazon.com/Team-Associated-89405-Nyloc-Silver/dp/B0047B7R2C

You got some serious hang-time off that 45 degree ramp! My ramp is more like your 35 degree ramp, but with just a little more belly/curve to it. I am only running 2S though, so I don't get near the height or distance, but still loads of fun!

I think you're ramp is a perfect size. I think I over killed mine..... hahaha....... however, I smile every time I launch off this beauty.

Attachments

• 060.jpg
    060.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 46
That is awesome! Do you got any clips of you launchin off that?
Thanks. I don't at the moment, but I will try to on my next day off. Unfortunately, this ramp is hard on shock pistons and motor fans. Don't matter, I'll try to capture a soaring double backie,,.. lol

Hey brother do you know any other turnbuckle for the kraton that holds better than stock??? I replace them 4 times already and they keep popping out.

I just made a post about that. Rubber washer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back