Finished setting up my 3DP tent and stand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um sir….. does that thing have its own zip code? Lol
How is the print looking so far?
I tried the next size down made for the E3 and it was too short. This one can hold the 500x500x500 printers.

Still waiting for the filament (PETG) to dry all the way, but I got the e-steps calibrated, leveled the bed, and should be good to go as soon as the filament dries out. I printed a X pattern bed level test and it looked great.

Is there a reason you should use a tent? I know nothing 🤣

Why would one need one? Is it to keep temps up in the tent so you can use some special fillament?

Is there a reason you should use a tent? I know nothing 🤣
To keep the warm air in and cool breezes out. Also some materials give off gasses that are either unpleasant or toxic. I have a vent output nearby that I could vent the tent to if I do decide to use ABS or some other filament that needs vented.

To keep the warm air in and cool breezes out. Also some materials give off gasses that are either unpleasant or toxic. I have a vent output nearby that I could vent the tent to if I do decide to use ABS or some other filament that needs vented.
How do you like the venting? I have been afraid to try ABS because my printer is not vented to the outdoors.

Me Too, just found out mine just got sent back to sender....I hate usps!
I hate usps sometimes, evidently my mail man was too lazy to deliver it yesterday and used the return to shipper code…..just got delivered 5min ago so it’s in a warmer now. Anyone dye the white PCTPE with rit before, any tips?

How do you like the venting? I have been afraid to try ABS because my printer is not vented to the outdoors.
Haven't attempted it yet. My printer sits near where the washer and dryer used to sit when they used to be in the basement. Previous owners relocated them to the first floor. The dryer vent tube is still there in the wall a few feet away. Wouldn't take much to rig something up tho.

Well I got a decent PETG print done and dialed in. Made a swan neck airfoil as a fun exercise. Not sure it it would even work, just wanted to try making one

7CDC0AAD-E1FF-4C9F-924C-6DCF8A3A876D.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back