Finished setting up my 3DP tent and stand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it!
Can you integrate the parts into the airfoil that connect to the swan necks so that you don't need the brackets up top?
Maybe I could, but the print would be way more difficult. It would be easier to add them to the arms instead, but I think they wouldn't be as strong. Are you worried about the 45 degree gussets?

Maybe I could, but the print would be way more difficult. It would be easier to add them to the arms instead, but I think they wouldn't be as strong. Are you worried about the 45 degree gussets?
Right they impeded airflow a bit. With that said the whole idea behind the gooseneck wings is that the bottom of the airfoil does the most so the airflow is not disturbed on the bottom side of the wing.

Could be asking to much of 3d printed parts to go without those.

Right they impeded airflow a bit. With that said the whole idea behind the gooseneck wings is that the bottom of the airfoil does the most so the airflow is not disturbed on the bottom side of the wing.

Could be asking to much of 3d printed parts to go without those.
My idea was to cut them out of CF or ABS sheets in the end. I wanted to prototype them on the 3DP and see how they turned out.

Hate it when you run out of filament during the night on a 15 hr print 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️👎🏻👎🏻

29A2D4A0-6343-4F30-A9D2-1CAA5850679A.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back