Fireteam build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
step 1 is to disassemble, I’d say step 1 is complete! Step 2 is the tricky part…
I immediately thought of....

profit.jpg

You need some little plastic clear trays in various sizes so you can group parts with their screws IMO. It also helps keep your work area cleaner if you can put stuff in small trays, then put all those little trays you don't need into a big cardboard box or plastic tub.

I have a few magnetic trays and a small container with 7 different plastic trays in it but I need more and am thinking about ordering a bulk set of something like this from Amazon:

View attachment 274497
Like this?
108E5F63-5C97-42C1-8B1E-5A7A92619486.jpeg

@joshjosh o_O ....., that makes things interesting if nothing else. :LOL:
Mad scientist style! Lol. That’s a combination of Limitless and Fireteam parts. Not sure if you can see the different diffs and shims for both models in there. I’m simultaneously building both from the ground up, down to the LSD diffs for the FT, quite fun!

Also designing and printing parts for my Limitless. I posted my Limitless side skirts on here, my Batwing with active aero is coming out next. Not sure what to design for the FT yet.

Last edited:
The manual/ exploded views are your friend
Thanks I’ve actually forgotten all about them
I almost got done tonight. Another hour this week I’ll be done View attachment 274542View attachment 274543View attachment 274545
Very nice
I almost got done tonight. Another hour this week I’ll be done View attachment 274542View attachment 274543View attachment 274545
Very nice. Wish that I could say the same
Very nice. Wish that I could say the same
me and you are doing it exactly the same way…lol

I would go ahead and try to fit that front M2C brace, I've had fitment issues with mine.

Also, I see you went with the M2C front upper hinge pin holder. I would instead recommend to go with the Arrma EXB front upper hinge pin holder. It's a very good design, good price, and looks beefier than the M2C model which only works with the smaller RTR version hinge pins. EXB Front Upper Hinge Pin

I also had some slight issues getting the M2C front and rear lower hinge pin carriers to fit. Where it mounts between the differential carrier and the chassis it's slightly off. My differential carriers are also aftermarket (ScorchedRC), so I haven't pinpointed where the issue is yet, but I plan on swapping some parts back out to see. I was able to force it in, but it sure felt like I was going to snap those screws.

If you're already swapping out the hubs, why not go for the Kraton hubs? You'll only need to add on the wheel axles, and then I'd recommend the triple bearing t7075 model from Treal
Rear Treal hub
Front Treal Knuckle
Marked and noted lol triple bearing sweeeet

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back