Typhon FIRETEAM BUMPER FOR TYPHON

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
The bumper fits perfect as long as you have the Fireteam front hinge pin cover. I think it looks pretty cool. The way Arrma is cross part adaptable really is a giant plus for the brand.Every new Arrma means new parts for the entire line. Great products!

image.jpg

The bumper fits perfect as long as you have the Fireteam front hinge pin cover. I think it looks pretty cool. The way Arrma is cross part adaptable really is a giant plus for the brand.Every new Arrma means new parts for the entire line. Great products!

image.jpg
Another picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
That looks really cool, and the Typhon could use some measure of front protection as well. I agree about the part interchangeability between models, it gives one a lot of options on their builds.

That looks really cool, and the Typhon could use some measure of front protection as well. I agree about the part interchangeability between models, it gives one a lot of options on their builds.
That cross compatibility is by far imo the best part of these rigs.

So, your Fireteam is now sans front bumper and is wearing no shoes? 😂
It's actually a fireteam but it doesn't know it! Only thing changed is no hb and the body 🤣

It's actually a fireteam but it doesn't know it! Only thing changed is no hb and the body 🤣
Yup, now I see it! I just skimmed the photos and thought it was a Typhon. I can clearly see it now. I guess it’s because post-Christmas, I’m so broke I can’t even pay attention!

Most folks seem not to like the handbrake but I like it. I even put it on my Mojave. It’s great for stopping a backwards roll or cutting around a tree or something real close. I use these two for more like desert racing and my Kraton,Talion, and outcast for jumping. They’re all great trucks. Mojave does not fly well off my ramp lol zero air control. Fun to drive and usually makes me laugh cause it’ll roll everywhere then pop up on the wheels and it’s throwing dirt again

I'm going to try it on a talion build

Most folks seem not to like the handbrake but I like it. I even put it on my Mojave. It’s great for stopping a backwards roll or cutting around a tree or something real close. I use these two for more like desert racing and my Kraton,Talion, and outcast for jumping. They’re all great trucks. Mojave does not fly well off my ramp lol zero air control. Fun to drive and usually makes me laugh cause it’ll roll everywhere then pop up on the wheels and it’s throwing dirt again
Man, I actually like the HB too. I was pretty much the only person around here defending it against the onslaught of haters lol. Especially the ringleader SRC!! cough cough. :ROFLMAO:

I left it in my original fireteam as it has a castle 1717 combo. I had to remove it from the new one though as the tp 4070 motor is 107mm long and wouldn't fit otherwise. I was actually pretty bummed about it.

Thanks. I think it suits the buggy look quite well myself. I had a Talion EXB bumper on it and that looks and protects the car good too!
Arrma is getting better all the time!
It actually does look to have a good proportional look to it, for a Buggy. (y)
I personally think the bumper might be too weak however. The FT bumpers were designed to "Lock" into the caged body and prevent impacts from flexing them. When I remove the FT body, the Front Bumper seems weakish. It will fold inward rather easily.
Just playing devils advocate here.

FT bumper won't "plug and play" fit onto a 4x4 Typhon. Or any 4x4 Arrma rig. (n)

:cool:

Nobody asked for "plug and play". It was mounted to a 6S rig. He made it work. Can it work with a 3s?

Last edited:
Nobody asked for "plug and play". It was mounted to a 6S rig. He made it work. Can it work with a 3s?
I know it won’t fit directly but it probably could be modified to fit. Might have to add holes either in the chassis or on the bumper skid plate. I only have a 6s typhon so I’m not sure.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back