Fireteam Fireteam got run over by a ……….. Kia Sorento

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joshua.clark

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
My fireteam got ran over by a Kia Sorento today and only broke a right rear rod end. Oh and the outer bearing was jacked up but I was able to salvage it. I still can’t believe it.

The crunch it made literally made me nauseous 😂 I can’t explain it I guess it was a Christmas miracle 🤣 seriously both of her passenger wheels went over it. Maybe cause she was going so fast we got lucky with unknown physics 🤷‍♂️

It happened while my son and I were racing on our power lines at the front of our property. I rounded the second pole and slid up into a shared driveway and the crazy heffer that lives behind me came out of nowhere hauling ass up the dirt road and I couldn’t get out of her way in time. Man it made me sick until I ran over and inspected it. My son (15) said “I guess it really is arrma tough” 😂 we had a bag of Kraton rod ends so popped one on and we’re back in action in 15 minutes. Very lucky

A2BD5F58-247D-49E2-A3B0-88EC60C687E1.jpeg

67D9C156-5E42-47FA-A4AF-5F2BA45AFF0D.jpeg

753F6509-6864-4DE3-9948-C86442ED50BA.jpeg

The cage was also completely intact. Maybe panels were damaged but hell they were already damaged

I'm not even going to lie, I would have considered creeping to her driveway like a soldier out of call of duty and it would have been operation slash tires. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

My fireteam got ran over by a Kia Sorento today and only broke a right rear rod end. Oh and the outer bearing was jacked up but I was able to salvage it. I still can’t believe it.

The crunch it made literally made me nauseous 😂 I can’t explain it I guess it was a Christmas miracle 🤣 seriously both of her passenger wheels went over it. Maybe cause she was going so fast we got lucky with unknown physics 🤷‍♂️

It happened while my son and I were racing on our power lines at the front of our property. I rounded the second pole and slid up into a shared driveway and the crazy heffer that lives behind me came out of nowhere hauling ass up the dirt road and I couldn’t get out of her way in time. Man it made me sick until I ran over and inspected it. My son (15) said “I guess it really is arrma tough” 😂 we had a bag of Kraton rod ends so popped one on and we’re back in action in 15 minutes. Very lucky

View attachment 265094

View attachment 265095

View attachment 265096
The cage was also completely intact. Maybe panels were damaged but hell they were already damaged

Arrma Tough , Mother F*****!
It's Not just marketing BS 🦖

Glad to see the soldiers made it through unscathed. 👊

Wished you could have caught it on video...

Fortunate that She-driver didn't hit somebody or a pet driving like an idiot!
Did she even bother to stop and check on the what she ran over!?

I'm not even going to lie, I would have considered creeping to her driveway like a soldier out of call of duty and it would have been operation slash tires. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Karma will get her soon enough.

Last edited:
This past summer while out camping, I flipped my Typhon jumping over a speed bump. Cue oblivious lady in an suv who had just checked in with the front office. She put her vehicle in drive and ran right over the Typhon all while I was yelling at her to stop. She did stop, with her front passenger tire squarely on top of my Typhon. The only thing that got wrecked was a single Proline Badlands buggy tire. A couple spokes on the rim bent, but never broke. I think the only thing that saved the car from more damage was the Scorched titanium chassis and shock towers.

This past summer while out camping, I flipped my Typhon jumping over a speed bump. Cue oblivious lady in an suv who had just checked in with the front office. She put her vehicle in drive and ran right over the Typhon all while I was yelling at her to stop. She did stop, with her front passenger tire squarely on top of my Typhon. The only thing that got wrecked was a single Proline Badlands buggy tire. A couple spokes on the rim bent, but never broke. I think the only thing that saved the car from more damage was the Scorched titanium chassis and shock towers.

Some drivers..!
Their attention and reaction time are deplorable..

Looking at your Fireteam quick, they do, in fact, "build them like they used to" for how tough that thing is. SHEESH! Had it not been for the small parts that busted, you'd swear the body was just beat up from bashing.

So…did it total the Kia?
Unfortunately the Kia survived 😔
🎶My Fireteam got ran over by a Kia,
bashing around the powerlines christmas eve
You can say there's no such thing as Arrma toughness
But as for me and my boy we believe🎶

That's messed up, but glad the damage was minor
That’s what it sounded like in my mind when I was writing the post 😂
Arrma Tough , Mother F*****!
It's Not just marketing BS 🦖

Glad to see the soldiers made it through unscathed. 👊

Wished you could have caught it on video...

Fortunate that She-driver didn't hit somebody or a pet driving like an idiot!
Did she even bother to stop and check on the what she ran over!?

Karma will get her soon enough.
she stopped and got out of her car freaking out and said I scared her. She asked me should she do anything. I almost told her to get f***ed but my son was outside so I told her no it was my fault. She probably thought she ran over my son’s Christmas present hopefully if she has a conscience and it eats at her but I doubt it. She’s an ugly little nasty female labradoodle.

Last edited:
Would be tempting. The land behind all of us was for sale a while back and my father-in-law was interested in buying it as a hunting property for us. He drove out to look at the land and parked on the shared gravel road off to the side he walked the property for about 15 minutes and two sheriffs deputies found him. We live way out in the country and we’d shoot quite a bit. Her husband is an angry little man too and he actually called the sheriff and told them I was shooting at my house. My wife does the sheriffs hair so when he showed up I basically laughed at him. He said he had to come out since they had a service call but knew it was stupid. I made him drive back to their house (about 800 yards behind me) and educate them. They were just being douches. I’ve lived their for 6 years and shoot often. Hell the ones calling the cops shoot at their house and could care less. When I here my neighbors shooting all I think is MURICA!

Unfortunately the Kia survived 😔
she stopped and got out of her car freaking out and said I scared her. She asked me should she do anything.

Guess That's what she'll exclaim after running someone else over..

It's all about her ,Not about the injured victim(s).

I almost told her to get f***ed but my son was outside so I told her no it was my fault. She probably thought she ran over my son’s Christmas present hopefully if she has a conscience and it eats at her but I doubt it. She’s an ugly little nasty female labradoodle.

THAT -I can imagine- took a Herculean amount of restraint on your part.. to just say That to her face......

I would have Yelled a few choice asian-anglo profanities @ her Before, During, and After she stepped out her car..

You sir ,are a better man than I.

Guess That's what she'll exclaim after running someone else over..

It's all about her ,Not about the injured victim(s).

THAT -I can imagine- took a Herculean amount of restraint on your part.. to just say That to her face......

I would have Yelled a few choice asian-anglo profanities @ her Before, During, and After she stepped out her car..

You sir ,are a better man than I.
Honestly, I was expecting the cops to show up at my house after it happened. I figured she’d play her perpetual victim BS. Perhaps we’re not out of the woods yet in that front. It’s whatever. I might break out some tannerite today and see if I can shake her windows back there 😂

... She probably thought she ran over my son’s Christmas present hopefully if she has a conscience and it eats at her but I doubt it. She’s an ugly little nasty female labradoodle.

dogs GIF

... Hell the ones calling the cops shoot at their house and could care less. When I here my neighbors shooting all I think is MURICA!

Honestly, I was expecting the cops to show up at my house after it happened. I figured she’d play her perpetual victim BS. Perhaps we’re not out of the woods yet in that front. It’s whatever. I might break out some tannerite today and see if I can shake her windows back there 😂

Why..?
That's Only for a few seconds of annoyance to her...

What you Really want is to DIY this little bad boy so you can race it up and down the shared driveway when she's coming or going from her house.

dogs GIF

Why..?
That's Only for a few seconds of annoyance to her...

What you Really want is to DIY this little bad boy so you can race it up and down the shared driveway when she's coming or going from her house.

Dude you got skills. How’d you find that photo of her and her husband? Facebark? 😂

Yes…..I know it was a lame dad joke 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back