Fireteam Fireteam longest travel 6s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chilly81

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Typhon 3s
Wondering what 6s 1/8-1/7 scale Arrma has the most suspension travel? Was looking a my Fireteam with pretty long shocks and sits with quite a bit of droop on fairly soft springs - pretty cushy and active. Anyone ever calculate or compare different models?

I’ve never done the math. I suspect the K6 line has the most, the fireteam shares the same geometry regarding shock towers though….so it’s probably the same.

Wondering what 6s 1/8-1/7 scale Arrma has the most suspension travel? Was looking a my Fireteam with pretty long shocks and sits with quite a bit of droop on fairly soft springs - pretty cushy and active. Anyone ever calculate or compare different models?
Great question! I love me some suspension action!

I would love to! But I don't see that happening.
WHY?????????????????
anders holm GIF by Workaholics

That is funny, I had never heard of the Nero before a couple days ago. All I could think of when I saw it was this is only three years old? And then I predicted the future of my fire team… A three-year-old car no one has heard of. Period at least with Aamir 6S it doesn’t really… it’s just a bucket of parts

I’ve never done the math. I suspect the K6 line has the most, the fireteam shares the same geometry regarding shock towers though….so it’s probably the same.
Yeah, there are so many variables involved. But I know I got the kraton and mojave 6s shocks to replace my 3s granite.... and the springs that came on those are about 1/2inch shorter than the springs on the stock fireteam shocks. I actually just threw those springs onto my stock shocks just to drop the ride height to play on the street. THey are pretty close to the right length, but would ideally be stiffer. The stiffer street car springs are too short to useunchanged.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back