Fireteam Fireteam parts at Jennys RC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbbbbb66

I’m faster then you🥇
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 3s
Last edited:
Does Jenny's sell the optional ball gags, to upgrade the duct tape mouth covers for the crew?

ara7618t2_2.jpg

Good lord! $210 US to get the body and parts needed to try it on my Kraton. Not a chance! Well maybe a small chance. You know, it's only money right. JK. Not a chance! You know what I can buy with that much money? I'm actually not sure because all I buy is rc stuff🤷‍♂️

Good lord! $210 US to get the body and parts needed to try it on my Kraton. Not a chance! Well maybe a small chance. You know, it's only money right. JK. Not a chance! You know what I can buy with that much money? I'm actually not sure because all I buy is rc stuff🤷‍♂️
I’m gonna wait for an EXB or roller version I think. Hard to say. It looks like a can’t miss tho

I think the FT was planned as an ARF (ARB? ARD? ARR...ma!) from the beginning, and will never see the light of day as a roller/EXB. Besides, with all the Kraton parts spec'd on the FT, Arrma already offers the EXB parts as upgrades. Nothing new would be gained, just another SKU# with price scaling that doesn't make sense.

I’m gonna wait for an EXB or roller version I think. Hard to say. It looks like a can’t miss tho
I still can't grasp how Ted is listing the body alone for $180. Is he giving away all the other parts? WTF!

I still can't grasp how Ted is listing the body alone for $180. Is he giving away all the other parts? WTF!
Isn't the body the one unique thing about the car?

It makes sense to price the body high. Otherwise there's no point in him carrying the car at all.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back