Fireteam Fireteam without the soldiers inside (kinda love it) pretty good weight difference

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's up with those front tires? Did you slice them open and glue them back together?
View attachment 198226
View attachment 198227
Kevlar cord! Stops them from ballooning so much so it's a bit more controllable. Wrap it a couple times and glue it on with some flexible CA glue

Side note it's also like 5x easier to put the body on now without the soldiers because you can see all the spots you have to line up

I'm loving it. i'd get some lexan or polycarbonate sheets and cut them to match the sides and front window areas then use the screw holes to mount. Maybe paint the lexan black, white or some kind of transluscent to give it a tint. I'd want to protect the electronics inside.

I'm loving it. i'd get some lexan or polycarbonate sheets and cut them to match the sides and front window areas then use the screw holes to mount. Maybe paint the lexan black, white or some kind of transluscent to give it a tint. I'd want to protect the electronics inside.
Yeah I hear you but part of my desire to take the soldiers out was for more air flow because this body really traps everything I side. There is hardly any flow to it. I'm thinking about some mesh like rally trucks have or something to stop big stuff from getting in
What kv motor is that and how is performance compared to stock system
it's a 1717 1650kv castle! I never even ran the stock system lol I knew I was going to swap it anyways. It's my first castle system and I gatta say it is pretty damn smooth, it even sounds different!
Steven that looks real good, and with the castle mamba combo it will be on fire :cool:
Lol do not say on fire!! I don't want to imagine that

Yeah I hear you but part of my desire to take the soldiers out was for more air flow because this body really traps everything I side. There is hardly any flow to it. I'm thinking about some mesh like rally trucks have or something to stop big stuff from getting in

it's a 1717 1650kv castle! I never even ran the stock system lol I knew I was going to swap it anyways. It's my first castle system and I gatta say it is pretty damn smooth, it even sounds different!

Lol do not say on fire!! I don't want to imagine that
Nice I just put same motor in kraton exb and strong smooth power but I picked up fireteam yesterday can't wait to run it I really like bright silver color I waited and got only one dat came in
Picture

Attachments

• 8MIcU95u-13601094.jpeg
    8MIcU95u-13601094.jpeg
    218.8 KB · Views: 69
Looks way better without the action figures. Now it looks like a cross between a Tenacity and one of those expensive golf carts that rich people use for hunting deer (even before their hip replacements).

Looks way better without the action figures. Now it looks like a cross between a Tenacity and one of those expensive golf carts that rich people use for hunting deer (even before their hip replacements).
Man I saw your comment and I'm like oh boy I know he's got something funny to say :ROFLMAO:
Alright so I cut the sides out of the insert, I opted to cut them high just so I can always cut them shorter. I cut it right under their arm pits if anyone is curious. I like it but at the same time I think I want to cut it a little shorter because their legs are still there and it bugs me a bit. I would cut it down to the crease under the leg which is even with the top horizontal bar
7DDB7828-C430-42C2-85C3-AD7CF7123DD1.jpeg
FB3FC851-72F7-4D80-9C87-E531F86E571E.jpeg
494C5511-0909-4E45-B890-0116A837D6F5.jpeg
98C379EA-2C4E-4BCF-B4D9-2E4E07EE7B1D.jpeg

Last edited:
Man I saw your comment and I'm like oh boy I know he's got something funny to say :ROFLMAO:
Alright so I cut the sides out of the insert, I opted to cut them high just so I can always cut them shorter. I cut it right under their arm pits if anyone is curious. I like it but at the same time I think I want to cut it a little shorter because their legs are still there and it bugs me a bit. I would cut it down to the crease under the leg which is even with the top horizontal bar
hahaha Monster has a rep.

I think I would just seal up the openings with screen door mesh to keep debris out and you've got yourself a winner!
That's the plan!! I'm going to cut them down a little though. I'm quite certain it will look much much better. Need to find a screen/mesh that looks good

That's the plan!! I'm going to cut them down a little though. I'm quite certain it will look much much better. Need to find a screen/mesh that looks good
I could get you some perforated metal. I was gonna say but you live over the pond :D

I think that would look better with the side panels. It would be so cool if they had worked with kubota or john deere or some other farm company to make a (realistic) utv.
I noticed that Arrma does not acquire licences for any brand livery . Never has. What makes them unique as a brand IMHO.
It's up to us to customize our own bodies. Anything becomes possible.
I think the side panels are worthy of something nicer than screen mesh. Just me.:unsure:

I noticed that Arrma does not acquire licences for any brand livery . Never has. What makes them unique as a brand IMHO.
It's up to us to customize our own bodies. Anything becomes possible.

I think the side panels are worthy of something nicer than screen mesh. Just me.:unsure:
Well I'm going to keep some of the plastic. And then possibly try to make a carbon version at some point but what I really have in my mind isn't just a screen, more like a net like NASCAR's have, I think that would give it a nice rugged look. I just don't want to seal it off like it was with the guys inside

Just had my first full battery through it and not having the soldiers and running a big 40x28 fan the motor stayed so unbelievably cool. The word hot never even came to mind. 20/50 gearing, she's going up lol. And getting a 40x28 fan on the esc. Mmx8s 1717 combo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back