Fireteam Fireteam without the soldiers inside (kinda love it) pretty good weight difference

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1B3B6016-B130-46F6-A462-695F2677AEB6.jpeg
EE46DF7D-52D2-4C8F-94AF-E2ED05A483DB.jpeg

Duuuudes this mesh is making it all so much more sick!! I know some may not like the red zips but I wanted some more red in there and I love it. So much better than soldiers

Even I must admit, it's looking a lot better in that trim! Palatable, even.
Agreed! Arrma should come out with an optional interior insert something similar
Glad you guys are liking it! Once I took the guys out I knew it was going to end up better. I would love to see arrma or even someone else create an insert for the mesh. I think they would see a lot of sales with that.

BTW for anyone that might be wanting to do this here is the link to the nets I used. I ordered 4 of them and it was perfect. I used 2 on each side and then used the excess that I cut off for the front and rear
https://www.amazon.com/RCLions-Lugg...644323054&sprefix=rc+rubber+ne,aps,288&sr=8-1

Threw a 23 tooth pinion on last night so I am pumped to see how she rips with that, best case scenario she still runs pretty cool and I can throw a 46 spur on. I really like this truck. I have rolled it a few times so I also ordered M2C +5 mm hexes. Didn't want to make it too wide with anything longer than that. And I got the M2C pistons for some smoothness

It’s definitely looking better👍.
It’s kinda like that girl in the bar at the beginning of the night versus that same girl at the end if the night🥃🥃🥃🥃🤣
🤔 partially undressed with sexy knit stockings?

View attachment 198586View attachment 198587
Duuuudes this mesh is making it all so much more sick!! I know some may not like the red zips but I wanted some more red in there and I love it. So much better than soldiers
I saw an actual Fireteam for the first time last week and realized how quickly I would have to remove the characters inside if I ever owned one. Really doesn't take much. The netting is a great idea and gives it a much more realistic desert buggy look. I'm definitely not a fan of the tires though, but I guess that's the correct style for the look of the build. Took a good look at what I would need to put this body on a Kraton chassis and I think it's do-able. I'll see if I can swap it on to a Kraton the next time I'm at the hobby shop, and decide if me and Ted (Jennys Rc) will have a talk soon.

I saw an actual Fireteam for the first time last week and realized how quickly I would have to remove the characters inside if I ever owned one. Really doesn't take much. The netting is a great idea and gives it a much more realistic desert buggy look. I'm definitely not a fan of the tires though, but I guess that's the correct style for the look of the build. Took a good look at what I would need to put this body on a Kraton chassis and I think it's do-able. I'll see if I can swap it on to a Kraton the next time I'm at the hobby shop, and decide if me and Ted (Jennys Rc) will have a talk soon.
Yeah I didn't mind the guys inside but they aren't worth the sacrificing the cooling that you get from them not being there. Thank you sir I'm happy there netting turned out as good as I expected it to. And you might be able to but it's pretty specific to the long chassis because it sits on the shock towers and the bumpers. It might be possible to make it work but I don't think it'll be quite as nice and secure. Also can't believe you don't like the tires, I think they fit it so well and they have pretty good amount of grip as well

Yeah I didn't mind the guys inside but they aren't worth the sacrificing the cooling that you get from them not being there. Thank you sir I'm happy there netting turned out as good as I expected it to. And you might be able to but it's pretty specific to the long chassis because it sits on the shock towers and the bumpers. It might be possible to make it work but I don't think it'll be quite as nice and secure. Also can't believe you don't like the tires, I think they fit it so well and they have pretty good amount of grip as well
I'm more of a low profile tire guy, and these are the complete opposite. Ever since Arrma released the Backflip Lp for the 4s Outcast, Every one of my builds ends up with them. I've got two brand new sets of Copperhead 2's for sale and another set that saw about 15 minutes of runtime before I removed them. It's just an appearance thing I guess, and lowpro is the way I go.

I'm more of a low profile tire guy, and these are the complete opposite. Ever since Arrma released the Backflip Lp for the 4s Outcast, Every one of my builds ends up with them. I've got two brand new sets of Copperhead 2's for sale and another set that saw about 15 minutes of runtime before I removed them. It's just an appearance thing I guess, and lowpro is the way I go.
I hear ya, I have the LP's on my other truck but I do love how tall these make the fireteam sit. My bash spot isnt nice and smooth so its helpful to have the extra height from them. Out of curiosity how much are you looking to get for the copperheads?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back