Fireteam Fireteam worth with sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! I don't know how you keep it so clean.. my 2 week old sct410.3 looks like crap by comparison. I just can't be bothered to clean them honestly. I let em dry (if wet), brush the majority of mud and dirt, then air hose. Done. šŸ˜ŽšŸ»
Thx.....you are right in how you clean it. Way too much work to get back dirty, and I know this. I only go a bit extra since they sit as models on my office wall.

Thx.....you are right in how you clean it. Way too much work to get back dirty, and I know this. I only go a bit extra since they sit as models on my office wall.
In case it wasn't obvious, I'm jealous, LOL. I already spend too much time on rc's without getting into that detail my wife says!!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Haven't even driven it yet. It's huge. Kids love it.

20220929_074457.jpg

It nose dives some on the 4s battery I used. Haven't tried two 3s yet. Might move the battery tray back like I have heard.

My son is taking over the 3s typhon. He does very well with it. Started out with a teton and moved up.
Beautiful!!!

I said the same....dang, this rig is BIG. It makes my Kraton look so small. Working on my 3yr old granddaughter with a Vorteks geared way down...happy for the little guy.

Post and let us know how that first bash goes!

Fist bash at the baseball field went good. On 4s seem to nose dive more. On 6s, it's a different animal. Kept all setting to factory. I noticed it diffs out very easy at the center diff. I definitely rolled it many times and it landed nose down some into the grass. Ripped through panels right at the screw. Very poor design on arrma part there. Hardly any structure to hold it in place. But it sure is fun and the kids loved it.

Fist bash at the baseball field went good. On 4s seem to nose dive more. On 6s, it's a different animal. Kept all setting to factory. I noticed it diffs out very easy at the center diff. I definitely rolled it many times and it landed nose down some into the grass. Ripped through panels right at the screw. Very poor design on arrma part there. Hardly any structure to hold it in place. But it sure is fun and the kids loved it.
Here are my thoughts...

You seem to have a similar bashing style to mine....I like on-the-ground bashing. I think this rig runs the best stock if not jumping big air. Stock before I ran mine, the diffs were WAY low...too low. 10/200/10k is stock. Filling to the right level over stock out the box gives a different feel. The Center is important it needs to be full at 200k, and you will see the difference.

I did not roll mine seems very well balanced. I do have AVC so that I could have an edge and a bit wider stance over stock.

Body. I watched lots of YT videos this was a call out on all of the panels, screws, breaking, or coming off. I took them all off and added drywall tape and shoe glue to them. I also added washers behind the panel screws.

Many moved the battery tray back since it was nose down to balance the battery weight. I did not do this since I do not jump it for big air, if any, but it seems it has helped others to get the weight off the nose.

Check and fill the diffs you will find them very low.

Yeah I am not sure when I will get into the diffs. Not a bad idea to add drywall tape. Did you slide the battery tray back?

Nose diving is a big issue, and is something I believe can only be 100% fixed with different tires and a bigger power system. I originally thought that upgrading to max6 would fix the issue, but nose diving still occurs and can not be corrected which ends up in a bad crash. You just need to learn the power and come off jumps, not full throttle.

Yeah I am not sure when I will get into the diffs. Not a bad idea to add drywall tape. Did you slide the battery tray back?

Drywall I got from others I would not have known. While watching, I watched many videos seeing them break so I planned ahead.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/fireteam-body-washer-solution.51205/post-789861

No, I did not move mine back. The body is so damn heavy so after I removed the men and added mesh around the cage it is light. So it seems to me the weight has balanced.

Up your pinion to a 14-15t.
Shoo goo and cable wraps will help your body.
Move the battery tray back.
I have better luck with Dboots copperhead or backflips. Less traction roll.

Up your pinion to a 14-15t.
Shoo goo and cable wraps will help your body.
Move the battery tray back.
I have better luck with Dboots copperhead or backflips. Less traction roll.
For moving the battery tray back. Do you disconnect it from the receiver box?

I hate this thread. With every new post I HAVE to read this thread trying to push me over the edge of buying onešŸ¤¬šŸ¤£.
This is where Iā€™m at nowā€¦šŸ˜³
200.gif
This whole Forum is dangerous!:ROFLMAO:

Nose diving is a big issue, and is something I believe can only be 100% fixed with different tires and a bigger power system. I originally thought that upgrading to max6 would fix the issue, but nose diving still occurs and can not be corrected which ends up in a bad crash. You just need to learn the power and come off jumps, not full throttle.
I definitely need to learn the power to jumping this truck. All my crashes were from jumping and landing poorly. Never once traction rolled it.

I see the fireteam getting a lot of hate. I was looking at the kraton 6s or the typhon 6s originally. I have a 3s typhon that my son has gotten really good at driving on the low power setting. Now I want something for both of us to do when we go to the baseball field.

So I saw horizon has the fireteam on sale for 150 off. I bought it for 520 which I thought would put it ahead of what the kraton is for the money.

Is the fireteam worth it or should I cancel the order
Itā€™s worth it. Drives really nice. Itā€™s just those dumb ass men and the open cab that sucks.

I definitely need to learn the power to jumping this truck. All my crashes were from jumping and landing poorly. Never once traction rolled it.
Just keep in mind jumping is fine.... but not the ideal rig for jumping if that is your objective with it, although you can do it (y) not this rig sweet spot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back