Firma 100a ESC??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basher27

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the lightbulb cut off voltage is for this ESE?
I was running it pretty hard and checked the ESC temp which was 115° wondering if that is considered too hot? It is 50° outside.

Nah 115 is great.. nice and cool.. start getting worried around 170+.. I believe cutoff for 100a is 212, I may be wrong!? 🔥
I guess what was weird to me was after running for a while I ran out of power and went into a limp mode which assumed I hit the Lipo cut off. Checked my battery and it was at 33% 3.8V About 15 minutes later I took it back outside and ran great until I just stopped using at 9% battery. Not sure what happened at 3.8 V

Aren't people have early LVC cutoff issues with this ESC in the Vorteks. Think this is common issue with the Vorteks.

Yea that seems weird, it may of just sagged real bad under load and triggered lvc, what rig u running, stock!?
Yea that seems weird, it may of just sagged real bad under load and triggered lvc, what rig u running, stock!?
I’m running it in in the Granite with an 18 tooth pinion gear. Stock is 15. I will say I was running it really hard since I was using my GPS and trying high speed runs and 0 to 132 foot passes
Again just curious if anyone knows when the LVC is supposed to kick in with this ESC?

I believe it varies.. but I think its close to 3.7 or 3.8.. might be exactly what u said.. 3.8, which is why you were able to run it again after letting it sit!? I think they had an update for the lvc on the firma 100 but I may be wrong!?🤪

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back