Firma 150 Amp Brushless SMART ESC 3S - 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmoscato

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction 4x4
I am running the Firma 150 Amp ESC with 3S motors at the moment and have to swap the orange and yellow wires for the motor to turn in the correct direction. This does not happen with the 2 different Firma 100 Amp ESC's that I have.

Any thoughts on why? I know it's not a big deal since I just need to swap the 2 wires, but my OCD is getting the best of me!

I am running the Firma 150 Amp ESC with 3S motors at the moment and have to swap the orange and yellow wires for the motor to turn in the correct direction. This does not happen with the 2 different Firma 100 Amp ESC's that I have.

Any thoughts on why? I know it's not a big deal since I just need to swap the 2 wires, but my OCD is getting the best of me!

It's just the color of the heatshrink on the cables that's not matching that bothers you ,yes...?
Your ESC & Motor is functioning just as expected, right?

IF those heatshrink tubing were ALL black lets say then you wouldn't have any OCD issues over them.
It's alternating current, it happens. Your system is still Good 👍

Because that's all it is ,a mis-match of color wrappings.

Nothing to get worked up about.

Bash it!

What he said! I also like uniformity!

So I'm guessing seeing this >

Rainbow Cat5s.jpg

to this

Organizing-cables-in-data-center.jpg

Will probably trigger you to something fierce..

So I'm guessing seeing this >

View attachment 247377

to this

View attachment 247378

Will probably trigger you to something fierce..
I was a network guy for many years and have created my own wiring nightmares for others. For some reason that would only bother me if I were the one that had to wire it. I would literally buy all new patch cable! lol

I was a network guy for many years and have created my own wiring nightmares for others. For some reason that would only bother me if I were the one that had to wire it. I would literally buy all new patch cable! lol

That's actually quite organized compared to some I've seen in literal back closets at old car dealerships...

Talk about a freakish Nightmare 🔥😤🤮

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back