SOLD / FOUND Firma 150a/BLX 185 ESC adapter plate for Arrma 3s/4s line

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm now selling these on eBay. Check them out!🤙

Designed to easily mount a 6s ESC on to a 3s/4s rig.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1253460605...hqw0nlmssa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
PXL_20220601_235846856.jpg

@Ginglehopper awesome you found something else you can make. But you may want to revise the price to around $5 or $6
The $5 shipping is placing that at $17 for that part. I know eBay doesn’t have good analytics but you will lose a ton of sales simply based off that number/sticker shock. I can promise you if you drop that and your shipping to $4 in the USA. Most shipping is around $3.80 a 4x6 bubble mailer is 15 cents by the quantity. A $5 part is still about a $4 profit which isn’t a bad turn at all.
You can make more selling cheaper ,then selling a handful at that price. Also that file is for a blx 185. Let me know and I can help you build one up for the Hobbywing/ spectrum with a button holder.

@Ginglehopper awesome you found something else you can make. But you may want to revise the price to around $5 or $6
The $5 shipping is placing that at $17 for that part. I know eBay doesn’t have good analytics but you will lose a ton of sales simply based off that number/sticker shock. I can promise you if you drop that and your shipping to $4 in the USA. Most shipping is around $3.80 a 4x6 bubble mailer is 15 cents by the quantity. A $5 part is still about a $4 profit which isn’t a bad turn at all.
You can make more selling cheaper ,then selling a handful at that price. Also that file is for a blx 185. Let me know and I can help you build one up for the Hobbywing/ spectrum with a button holder.
Okay, I'll adjust the price. I'm pretty sure I had someone test one with a Firma 150 and they said it worked, but I'll play around with it.

Okay, I'll adjust the price. I'm pretty sure I had someone test one with a Firma 150 and they said it worked, but I'll play around with it.
Yeah the holes at the end of the tab are where the blx will locate and screw down to hold it there like in the pic that is what I use to hold down the power button. We can get it setup like that for you if you want. People like options lol.

58FF6E7E-30FD-4A2D-A471-CDCFB5BC6B04.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back