SOLD / FOUND SOLD....................................

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suprised no one has gotten this yet.
Yeah...... Currently I am looking at a Kraton exb 6s or 8s .....or x-maxx..... or the big losi ....

If I decided to go with the exb 6s, this would be an inexpensive shoe in choice for that rig even though there are other brands that have ~some~ advantages over it.....

Will this run a HW1650kv or would I just run into thermal/burnt issues? Amperage is a little shy but I am new to this game. I would like some of the "smart" features to my radio though.

Thank you. I have actually read that one. I have been running the Max6 combo with an upgraded esc fan on 17t for about 6 months and am quite happy with it. Just thinking of changing things up. Id like the features as I have a 6100AT receiver and DX5C. Am considering grabbing a 4092 1480kv also just for the heck of it. Maybe to switch back and forth or atleast have another combo for the next rig.

Thank you. I have actually read that one. I have been running the Max6 combo with an upgraded esc fan on 17t for about 6 months and am quite happy with it. Just thinking of changing things up. Id like the features as I have a 6100AT receiver and DX5C. Am considering grabbing a 4092 1480kv also just for the heck of it. Maybe to switch back and forth or atleast have another combo for the next rig.
PM me if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back