Talion Firma 160 just blinking red, steering works.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peejwk

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
About done with a new build. Had my kraton with the firma 160 and a blx motor for a long time no problem. Doing a new build and took the 160 out and put in the talion build car but witch had newer 2050 motor which was working fine the last time I used it. Switched everything over Now the esc just blinks red, I've binded a few times and reset the esc also. Steering works but no throttle. Any ideas?

16480076739364494664686929441689.jpg

Check your throttle trim on your remote..
Make sure it's set to the middle BEFORE you turn on the remote.

Take a picture of your setup with receiver wires showing.
Make sure you are plugged into the correct port for throttle.

Yes, trim at zero when you do a bind.

Wires are in the right spot, and I made a new model setup in my dx5 rugged which automatically everything is zero/centered. I'm stumped

16480122735435624154889798540693.jpg

Red blinking means that you did not bind correctly or the receiver is defective.
Did you follow all steps to bind this AVC receiver? Check your manual. It's a lengthy process and not just 'bind'. Download the receiver manual if needed. I bet that is your problem or that you performed steps out of order.

I had one of those SR6100AT’s crap out on me out of the box…..it was blinking red. Do you have another receiver to try?

So, I'm pretty good with this stuff but I don't know what was goin on with this deal. Just moved stuff to another car and didn't want want to work. Tried a different receiver and it worked, plugged stuff back into original SR6100AT and its working now...f ineconomics, ya know!? Ha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back