SOLD / FOUND Firma 160 Shroud / Casing / ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dure16

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon TLR
I’m not sure what to call it but the frame around my Firma 160 is broken. Does anyone have an extra laying around?

C8B8CD03-7160-4050-9BF7-12F4E35DBFBE.jpeg

The shroud is the same for the Max6 so you can print one or buy a printed one. None of these links are mine. I was looking for the same a few weeks ago because I needed one for a Dynamite Fuze 160a (unfortunately, that fell through).

hobbywing max 6 fan shroud

Max 6 Fan Shroud

HOBBYWING MAX6 40MM FAN COVER

I almost pulled the trigger on buying the cults3d model, but I just couldn't justify spending so much $$ on it. I actually had a friend design one for me. I'm asking him to make a few minor modifications on it for a better fitment. Here's what it looks like. Printed in red PLA because I thought I was going to use it on the Fuze. Kind of ugly on the Spektrum 😅. I'm going to re-print it in Nylon or PETG after the modifications. Thinking about adding an Arrma logo. Last picture is Photoshopped 🤣
Photo Nov 04 2022, 3 27 07 PM.jpg
Photo Nov 04 2022, 3 31 49 PM.jpg
Photo Nov 04 2022, 3 40 43 PM.jpg
Photo Nov 04 2022, 3 41 10 PM.jpg
ARRMA6.jpg

The shroud is the same for the Max6 so you can print one or buy a printed one. None of these links are mine. I was looking for the same a few weeks ago because I needed one for a Dynamite Fuze 160a (unfortunately, that fell through).

Max 6 Fan Shroud

I almost pulled the trigger on buying the cults3d model, but I just couldn't justify spending so much $$ on it. I actually had a friend design one for me. I'm asking him to make a few minor modifications on it for a better fitment. Here's what it looks like. Printed in red PLA because I thought I was going to use it on the Fuze. Kind of ugly on the Spektrum 😅. I'm going to re-print it in Nylon or PETG after the modifications. Thinking about adding an Arrma logo. Last picture is Photoshopped 🤣
View attachment 254438View attachment 254439View attachment 254440View attachment 254441View attachment 254442
Thanks man. I'll keep these in mind if I can't find a stock one.

P.S. I wonder how many people are paying that cults guy $24 just for the file? That seems pricey.

Max 6 Fan Shroud

View attachment 254438View attachment 254439View attachment 254440View attachment 254441View attachment 254442
Do you mind sharing the design file for this? I bet even this boxy design would come in handy for a lot of people on the forum! I bet Tex could even take that as a baseline and make it even better.

Do you mind sharing the design file for this? I bet even this boxy design would come in handy for a lot of people on the forum! I bet Tex could even take that as a baseline and make it even better.
My friend sells 3D printed items on ETSY and may decide to sell these. I can't give away his designs - hope you understand. I can print it and mail it, best I can do. Sorry.

Of course, no worries at all. I can totally respect those that design to sell vs. others that just design for fun. (y)

I’m not sure what to call it but the frame around my Firma 160 is broken. Does anyone have an extra laying around?

View attachment 254397

Late now, I have one I took off for my Game Changer fan. I just need to see if I can find it on the pile of parts, and if it is not broken.

Check Sat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back